What's for dinner

Options

Replies

• laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Tonight, wing night. Tomorrow, Spanish food from one of Bon Apetit magazine's top new restaurants in the nation. I don't think I'll be losing this week . . .
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    my family wants chinese but not for me. that would wreck the day and i'm feeling motivated so no sure. chicken breast maybe.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    hmmm...I've got a ton of leftovers. I'm thinking I'll use my leftover bbq pork in some pork fried rice. and maybe make a nice salad with carrot ginger dressing to go with.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Im making stuffed roasted pasilla peppers. I stuff them with chicken breast, cheese, corn, beans and some salsa. Theyre amazing.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Meat (hamburger, pepperoni and bacon) pizza with plenty of sauce and cheese for my sons. Pizza topping casserole (same toppings) for me.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Chicken stir fry with lots of veggies, with some coconut rice.
  • AlabamaMama224
    AlabamaMama224 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Veggie lentil soup and biscuits
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    Homemade chicken fried rice
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Black Bean and Red Pepper Soup with Cornbread and Spinach and Strawberry Salad.
  • hereforthelolz
    hereforthelolz Posts: 51 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Fajitas made with vegan chicken strips, bell peppers, vegan sour cream and cilantro and vegan refried beans on the side.
  • LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Fajitas made with vegan chicken strips, bell peppers, vegan sour cream and cilantro and vegan refried beans on the side.

That sounds delicious! May I ask which vegan chicken strips+ sour cream you used?
  • MichaelfromNE1
    MichaelfromNE1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chicken Picatta with whole grain thin spagetti and steamed broccoli. It was great! Portion control is the nutbreaker though!
  • hereforthelolz
    hereforthelolz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    LUHAN27 wrote: »

That sounds delicious! May I ask which vegan chicken strips+ sour cream you used?

I use the gardien teriyaki ones, I just don't use the sauce that comes with it. And i use the tofutti sour cream. Pretty close to the real thing!
  • tomlincampbell
    tomlincampbell Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    lemon pepper seared ahimsa tuna with wilted spinach

trying to figure out how to post a photo from my phone
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Oven fried whitefish, no salt added corn and a nice salad.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Blackened Pacific Cod with green salad and leftover cornbread.
  • shesthetype
    shesthetype Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Roast potato/sweet potato mix with garlic salt, chilli beans, chicken bacon, avocado, spinach mix, sour cream and cheese. Make a food mountain and insert into facial hole lol :)
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Broiled salmon over quinoa salad (herbed quinoa and sliced cherry tomatoes; tossed with feta and a drizzle of Greek dressing).
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Last night was Taco Thursday at our house, my sons had tacos with all the fixings, I had mine in a salad form.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I will be having lentil & eggplant chili mole with some hush puppy corn muffins.