• MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with ground beef and cheese

Yum! I love spaghetti squash!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon drizzled with lemon juice, stir-fried tofu, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, fingerling potatoes seasoned with ginger, steamed broccoli, DKBread and butter.
  • Sairzie
    Sairzie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Tonight is mixed bean and sweetcorn chilli with cous cous and lots of lovely salad.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken leg and thigh with a side of orzo and asparagus drizzled with garlic butter.
  • theg1ngerp1r4te
    theg1ngerp1r4te Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with chicken tenders, spinach, mozarella, and homemade tomato sauce.

b46dqt208los.jpg
    beczsmchw4ay.jpg
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm having Cauliflower Creole, black-eyed peas and kale, and brown rice.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I menu plan so I can usually tell you what I'm having for dinner about a month out. Tonight is Cheesy Black Bean Burritos with Pico de Gallo and Guacamole.
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend just put pot roast in the crock pot for tonight. Lots of yummy fresh veggies in it :3
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Tonight is marinated boneless pork loin chops, baked Yukon Gold potato with sour cream and either roasted brussell sprouts or niblets corn (probably sprouts cuz I like them a lot!)
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Parmesan crusted chicken breast, roasted asparagus and a side salad
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon drizzled with lemon juice, stir-fried tofu, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, fingerling potatoes seasoned with ginger, steamed broccoli, DKBread and butter.

Thursday is my pork day, so today is the same thing with pork instead of salmon and lemon.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni poutine.
  • SophieSmall95
    SophieSmall95 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Forgot to take a picture of what I had for dinner today but roasted Mediterranean baked vegetable tart with sauteed mushrooms, leeks and onions with side salad.

• angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Last night was grilled yellow squash, zucchini, red onion shrimp and garlic herb seasoning with penne protein pasta and italian cheese blend.
    Tonight is grilled salmon, baked potato with sour cream and cheddar cheese, and three bean and carrot blend for veggies.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Homemade thin crust blt pizza
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was about to bump this post for some inspiration, but it's here in recents, yay! Maybe some tacos? I cut up tomato and pepper this morning for eggs so it seems like an easy one.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    chicken tacos and homemade 7 layer bean dip
  • starfruitvj
    starfruitvj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Half a package of butternut squash ravioli with one tablespoon of walnut pesto and one cup of blanched, sugar snap peas. Filling and decadent tasting, yet only 432 calories.
  • jvtchong
    jvtchong Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Italian inspired tonight: penne with chilli tomatoes and spinach topped with loads of parmesan. About to make a caprese salad as a snack.
  • manto2112
    manto2112 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ham and cheese wrap with coffee (yes, love coffee at any hour) and then a little bowl of cereal