What's for dinner

Options

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I have salmon waiting to be cooked, potatoes, and probably brussels sprouts, maybe with some summer squash.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    melting pot! excited
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ribeye steak on the grill, roasted Brussels sprouts and side salad
  • AlabamaMama224
    AlabamaMama224 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Spicy vegan potato/bean curry and rice.
  • minime0424
    minime0424 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Garlic chicken pasta with corn, carrots, and broccoli mixed in!!
  • dwanachapman
    dwanachapman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had green beans, coconut shrimp, a small piece of baked haddock, and a zucchini patty. Trying to watch my carbs. Somewhere in the 45-75 range is my goal, and I'm a vegetarian. It's been a challenge, but dinner tonight was filling. Anyone that would like to friend me, please do.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    pspenny36 wrote: »
    A co-worker and myself always ask around the 3-4 pm lull..... "What's for dinner?". It has actually made us stop and think of something good to whip up, rather than running thru the drive thru on the way home. It also gives us good ideas when we can't think of anything new to make.....

So, I'd like to take the opportunity and ask all of you....

:) "What's for dinner?"

Tonight is crock pot chili (it's my birthday, along with cleaning day, so I planned ahead so I didn't have to cook)

Tomorrow is pesto salmon and stuffing (requested by my boyfriend since it's his birthday..not the healthiest but I'll deal!)

Friday we're going out to eat to celebrate and Saturday/Sunday will be chicken and/or leftovers.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lasagna with zucchini instead of pasta. Roasted brussel sprouts, and garlic bread sticks.
    Last night was breakfast for dinner (frittata with mushrooms, leeks, and tomato, fruit salad, and homemade chicken breakfast sausage). Tomorrow night is sriracha salmon, big salad, and lemon parpadelle pasta.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Steak and eggs with mushroom. Post workout noms.
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    tryett wrote: »
    Tonight is taco salad, finished the leftover chicken Dijonaise last night ( and it was very good).

Do you have the dijonaise recipe I can borrow? That sounds so good!
  • Golbat
    Golbat Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I made a pot roast in my pressure cooker.
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Brithicks wrote: »
    lasagna with zucchini instead of pasta. Roasted brussel sprouts, and garlic bread sticks.
    Last night was breakfast for dinner (frittata with mushrooms, leeks, and tomato, fruit salad, and homemade chicken breakfast sausage). Tomorrow night is sriracha salmon, big salad, and lemon parpadelle pasta.

Breakfast for dinner is the best!
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sautéed cabbage & onions w/ grilled steak, probably fresh tomatoes since I have so many :#
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    pspenny36 wrote: »
    tryett wrote: »
    Tonight is taco salad, finished the leftover chicken Dijonaise last night ( and it was very good).

Do you have the dijonaise recipe I can borrow? That sounds so good!

It's on my blog here with a couple other really good recipes.
    Myfitnesspal.com/blog/tryett
  • flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I had two sunnyside-up eggs, a small slice of marble rye toast w/ cream cheese, and a half a cup or so of peas. ::shrug::
  • gigieatss
    gigieatss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Made Sugar-Free, Protein-Packed Coconut Milk Ice Cream- SO SO SO good and 100% sinless :smiley:
  • forestgypsy314
    forestgypsy314 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Baked skinless chicken breasts with a small amount of franks hot buffalo sauce and steamed green beans with a touch of butter.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Not sure...it's my wife's cooking night...but I can't remember the last time we ate out on a weeknight and we haven't been through a drive through in ages.

She made salmon on Monday and I made cod last night...so she'll likely either do chicken or shrimp with some kind of massive serving of sauteed veg.

I'm actually going out tomorrow night but only because a buddy is in town and he wants to hit up his favorite brewery...on Friday I'm grilling sirloin steaks.

You two have a wonderful arrangement. I love it.