40 lbs in 4 months!

Options

Replies

• Magic18
    Magic18 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    jibeirish wrote: »
    Magic18 wrote: »
    I already did my first week but I suppose if it's 4 months and you want it for the end of the year we really should start first Monday in September?

OP can you please clarify this for us as several have already entered our week one while others are still joining? Additionally once we start how would you like us to do this simply entering numbers and put any conversation at the end of your post so you make one post a week to keep it neat or multiple posts? We will need some guidelines I think as great as this challenge is since there are so many people interested in joining.

Spreadsheets can be added to the thread, we can put everyones name on it and they can add their weight to it each week.

This is a good idea, I'm new to using the community although I've have MFP for years. I think we should include the measurements in the spreadsheets as the op had mentioned members can add those and there may be some weeks where I can only go on measurements so I'd like to have them as a backup
  • rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in

Can you add your current weight to the spreadsheet above, first weigh in will be this friday :)
  • jibeirish
    Options
    I already did my first week but I suppose if it's 4 months and you want it for the end of the year we really should start first Monday in September?

OP can you please clarify this for us as several have already entered our week one while others are still joining? Additionally once we start how would you like us to do this simply entering numbers and put any conversation at the end of your post so you make one post a week to keep it neat or multiple posts? We will need some guidelines I think as great as this challenge is since there are so many people interested in joining.

Spreadsheets can be added to the thread, we can put everyones name on it and they can add their weight to it each week.

This is a good idea, I'm new to using the community although I've have MFP for years. I think we should include the measurements in the spreadsheets as the op had mentioned members can add those and there may be some weeks where I can only go on measurements so I'd like to have them as a backup

Ill enter a column for measurements, shall I put in chest waist hips thighs & bicep?
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I love a good challenge!

sw 216
    gw 176
    ugw 155
  • Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_4HI7S6H9eLYqIzcC33m-aOkfXfC5UJVevQmM4ohCk/edit?usp=sharing

I hope the OP doesnt mind, ive created a spreadsheet with everyone's name and current weight on it, ive also put the first weigh in day as this friday 09/02 is everybody ok with this?

My current weight on Friday was 229! I wish 189!! Lol, that is the challenge goal weight though.
  • jibeirish
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Be_Lively wrote: »
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_4HI7S6H9eLYqIzcC33m-aOkfXfC5UJVevQmM4ohCk/edit?usp=sharing

I hope the OP doesnt mind, ive created a spreadsheet with everyone's name and current weight on it, ive also put the first weigh in day as this friday 09/02 is everybody ok with this?

My current weight on Friday was 229! I wish 189!! Lol, that is the challenge goal weight though.

Ha sorry I put your goal weight in, ive fixed it...
  • AZkris10m
    AZkris10m Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am! I need to lose 50 pounds & this would be a good start!
    Starting: 195
    Goal:145 (155 in 4 months)
    I'll be praying for the gals in this group!! ❤️
  • jibeirish
    Options
    I've included columns for body measurements, for anyone interested in adding their body measurements but unsure how to take measurements check out the link below
    http://www.superskinnyme.com/body-measurements.html
  • mommyof4cpa
    mommyof4cpa Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

CW: 229
    Challege GW: 189
    Ultimate GW: 160

(adding to googledoc sheet now)
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hope its okay that I join too! Just added my info to the spreadsheet.
  • writerelh
    writerelh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is great-
    Look forward to seeing everyone's progress.
  • AZkris10m
    AZkris10m Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend to encourage each other - I'm a 45 year old married mom of 2 (would love to connect with gals who are similar!!)
  • KitaWright
    KitaWright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just restarted using MFP today and would like to be included in this challenge group.

SW 200
    CW 200
    GW 140
  • maksp4
    maksp4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
    CW 215
    GW 175
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me too!

CW: 201.6
    GW: 161.6
  • ccervantes90
    ccervantes90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am late!!! I am in!!
    I really need to loose baby weight :(
    Cw: 176
    Gw: 136
  • Magic18
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Be_Lively wrote: »

I like this but could you include the MFP measurements as well by any chance for those of us who want to include that or need to use that for certain weeks?

Not sure where the op has been in all this. If I am not mistaken I haven't seen a post since the original. If I'm going to do a challenge I want a strong leader otherwise I may look to set up something similar but low carb so I have people similar to me. It will be two challenges going on both ultimately with a weight goal but the other with a focus on how to do it, other low carbers feel free to look for it going to set up.

Thanks for starting it :)

Ps look below :)
  • Magic18
    Options

Ill enter a column for measurements, shall I put in chest waist hips thighs & bicep?

I think using the MFP measurements is best. I personally do arms thighs and belly too but don't want it to become too long so keeping it uniform to MFP may be best unless as a group there is a measurement people really want