Replies

• ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If it's alright with everyone here, I'd like to join in on the fun

SW/CW : 179

GW : 139

Should I add myself to the spreadsheet, jibeirish?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_4HI7S6H9eLYqIzcC33m-aOkfXfC5UJVevQmM4ohCk/edit?usp=sharing

I hope the OP doesnt mind, ive created a spreadsheet with everyone's name and current weight on it, ive also put the first weigh in day as this friday 09/02 is everybody ok with this?
  • BohemianNerd
    BohemianNerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well.

sw 225
    cw 215
    gw 150

Looking forward to this!
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_4HI7S6H9eLYqIzcC33m-aOkfXfC5UJVevQmM4ohCk/edit#gid=0

I have added everyone to the spreadsheet, anyone new that interested in joining just click on the link above and add your username and current weight, first weigh in will be this Friday :D looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!
  • ajf729
    ajf729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll add myself to the spreadsheet. Thanks!
  • DiKoehler
    DiKoehler Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ill enter a column for measurements, shall I put in chest waist hips thighs & bicep?[/quote]

I think using the MFP measurements is best. I personally do arms thighs and belly too but don't want it to become too long so keeping it uniform to MFP may be best unless as a group there is a measurement people really want [/quote]

I do not see neck measurement as a common one for women and pretty useless. Hips, thighs, waist, upper arm would be so much better
  • jibeirish
    Options
    ajf729 wrote: »
    I'm in. I'll add myself to the spreadsheet. Thanks!

can you enter in your current weight too, first weigh in will be this friday. :)
    DiKoehler wrote: »
    I do not see neck measurement as a common one for women and pretty useless. Hips, thighs, waist, upper arm would be so much better

I've added upper arm and thigh to the spreadsheet :)

• Magic18
    Magic18 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    DiKoehler wrote: »
    Ill enter a column for measurements, shall I put in chest waist hips thighs & bicep?

I think using the MFP measurements is best. I personally do arms thighs and belly too but don't want it to become too long so keeping it uniform to MFP may be best unless as a group there is a measurement people really want [/quote]

I do not see neck measurement as a common one for women and pretty useless. Hips, thighs, waist, upper arm would be so much better[/quote]

Believe it or not I lost an inch around my neck the first two weeks. Not saying to add it in, it was probably water weight, but I was first surprised I gained around my neck as I was very petite before and now surprised how quickly it's coming off there. I only hope it continues as it makes me look like I have a double chin at times and makes my face look fatter
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My turn!
    St:162
    Ct:152
    Gl:123
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet, jibeirish ✅
  • ellie3285
    ellie3285 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding would love to lose some weight so I'm in
    Starting weight 200
    Goal weight 154
    Good luck everyone
  • jdawson002
    jdawson002 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for this....

Current weight - 220lbs
    Goal weight - 180lbs

Going to be difficult as I have a weeks holiday in an all-inclusive coming up!!!
  • jibeirish
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_4HI7S6H9eLYqIzcC33m-aOkfXfC5UJVevQmM4ohCk/edit#gid=0

welcome to the challenge everyone, first weigh in is Friday 2nd september, you can enter your weight in the spreadsheet above each week you can also enter your body measurements if you want. there is 2 pages on the spreadsheet, one for weigh ins and one for weekly challenges, everyone is welcome to add a weekly challenge. if you decide to take part in the weekly challenges just put the number of days your did each challenge beside your name. Best of luck everyone :D
  • jibeirish
    Options
    @xosummerrainxo @ouryve @ajf729 you have yet to enter your current weight
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    No I don't. I said it was a ridiculous idea, especially for anyone close to healthy BMI.
  • jibeirish
    Options
    ouryve wrote: »
    No I don't. I said it was a ridiculous idea, especially for anyone close to healthy BMI.

apologies i thought you were taking part
  • freespirit1979
    freespirit1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in too please. Have added my details to the spreadsheet. I am new to MFP and super excited to be on this journey with you all. Ready to shed my winter coat I have been wearing for many years.

Start Weight: 223
    Challenge Goal Wight: 183

• Be_Lively
    Be_Lively Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My birthday is the day after Christmas, so losing 40 lb by then would be phenomenal!

Good job jiberish for taking the initiative to create a spreadsheet and for being a leader!
  • ajf729
    ajf729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    jibeirish wrote: »
    @xosummerrainxo @ouryve @ajf729 you have yet to enter your current weight

Thought I did the other day, I must not have saved it. It should be there now.
  • rsamuelsgold
    rsamuelsgold Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Remind me when's the check in day now again?
  • jibeirish
    Options
    Remind me when's the check in day now again?

Friday