Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What makes you a horrible MFP friend?

Replies

• let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    I don't share my toys or play well with others...
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    I tried to answer this question and it all just sounded so mean. Let's just say I'm a bad friend and leave it at that.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    I won't accept a FR unless it comes with a message.

If I do accept a friend and they write with numbers (example: any1 instead of anyone) or write LOL every 5 words I delete them.

I definitely delete people who write LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I truly do not care who you are friends with now, if you completed your diary or where you were with your calorie goal. Go check your settings. Geez.

I'm old and grumpy and if you just want to whine about how much you drank the nigh before and now the scale went up 2 pounds what do you do: delete.

I am very supportive and encouraging to those who are genuinely trying.

I like to see what exercises people do and stick with for new ideas.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    I've been so busy lately that I can't keep up with my friends, but I still make time to post my own crap.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Hmmmm....In my defence my timezone is almost opposite to most ..Im sleeping when you are awake and visa versa.So when I wake I am not going to scroll through hundreds of posts to find out whats happening with you....I will like and comment generally on the first page that opens when I log in ..
    I suck at diary entries ..
    We can be talking for weeks ..but I won't remember your name.
    I will probably roll my eyes and say *kitten* when your pm comes in cause I don't want to talk to you cause Im having fun somewhere on the forums or elsewhere.
    If you have a problem or want to talk ..Im cool with that and helping and trying to be supportive ..but you have to send me a pm cause I won't generally think to check on you ..
    Also if you don't have my back when needed or piss me off or annoy me when Im drinking ..you will be left in no doubt by the venomous pm you receive as to why you were deleted..
    I can be rattlesnake mean .... :#
    I rarely friend anyone ....you have to send..

Aww *kitten* it ..Im going to delete myself ..I dont want to be friends with me.. :( jk ..

Other than that ^^ Im really pretty nice..just ask me.. :laugh:

• Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    A bad human being.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Justn83 wrote: »
    A bad human being.

No. I don't believe you. I looked at your photos and here is my analysis:

Your baseball cap is appropriately positioned. Your skin is clear, glowing with vitality and with firm tone. Your eyes appear to be optimistic and openly exude a certain air of endearing innocence. Your apartment is neat and clean. You appear to be enjoying a wholesome hobby - fishing. Your teeth are straight, white and flossed. You have upright, confident posture and your smile hints at cheerfulness, not sardonicism.

You're probably a good friend.

But how is he at wall love? :confused:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I accept noodz and vidz but never send them

I can disappear a lot.

I don't buy into, dabble with, or have any interest in drama so I am not part of any MFP happenings and cliques.

However, for those that do know me, I work hard to be a positive influence and do support my FL when I can.
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    I'm a horrible friend because:
    I deleted my Kik because of users on here.

I cuss on a daily basis and post memes with cuss words on them. A lot.

I'm honest and I don't give a Frick if you like it or not.

I do use my diary and work out because I'm not to my goal weight yet. Idc if you "like" that I ran 5 miles today or what your diary says. Screw your diary, I'm not looking at it.

I have sarcastic comments and I don't care about your feelings. That is all.

• actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    Oh I forgot

I'm also a terrible MFP friend because one time some dude i never spoke to before that's older than my dad sent me really weird sexual message and I screenshot it and posted it on Facebook. Oops.

I weed these guys out by occasionally posting a status where I talk about my boyfriend.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    I'm not flirty
    I'm not all that encouraging
    My humor is really only funny in my own head
    I don't care if you like my tyts, azz, hair, clothes, the name of my cat, tattoos, or my profile pic.
    I don't have any magical answers to any weight loss or fitness exercises
    I like bikes more than I like people.

Hey Hey! Feel free to add me!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    I automatically discount the opinion of anyone who would be my friend, as being my friend shows a tremendous lack of judgement and rational thinking.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Well its not horrible but this is my 2 cents .
    I don't put people on a pedestal and kiss their *kitten*
    I practically never private message , because i quite simply don't have the time
    If you are a real 100% real deal , i will treat you like a true friend .
    I never put up with people talking pure puke , drama . manure , *kitten* talk about others that isn't warrented .
    I hate tit for tat childish , schoolyard bullsh*t .
    I'm raw , ready , truthful , sincere , genuinely helpful and that intimidates and frustrates the weak minded .
    I will always go for what i want , what i think , in a sincere , charmful , real way , like a true james bond gentleman ,and that can annoy people not on my level .
    Real men and women are here to build each other up and become more . The more you value yourself , the more you expect from others and this can be an alien concept to some people that don't value themselves or others .

What if I put on a toga and don't wear any undies?

Thats just fine by me haha . :p