Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    between andy & aaryn, who do you guys think will go home ??

i'm hoping it's aaryn eventhough i don't really like andy ...

i'm hoping andy - just because it will cause a bigger chance for mcranda to go home next week. *fingers crossed*
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love big brother, i'm not sure who i am rooting for but i definitely do not like amanda. Aaryn is going home tomorrow i think. I am a super nerd i follow along at jokersupdates.com and read all of the dialog. Spoiler alert! :) love it
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Supposedly Aaryn is probably going home tonight. Good. I am excited to see how Julie deals with the racist comments she made while in the BB house.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    As long as Andy meant it when he said he is done working with Amanda and McCrae I am fine with Aaryn going home this week. Amanda is clearly not a sane/rational person and hopefully is the one to go next week. Seriously, who acts like that? I also can't believe that no one had the nerve to stand up and tell her she was making an *kitten* out of herself. When she won the veto I nearly died for the people in that house. Then again, it's all their own fault for carrying her this far.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Supposedly Aaryn is probably going home tonight. Good. I am excited to see how Julie deals with the racist comments she made while in the BB house.

i think aaryn knew her time was coming to an end and decided she'd rather poison herself with nail polish than leave the BB house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    As long as Andy meant it when he said he is done working with Amanda and McCrae I am fine with Aaryn going home this week. Amanda is clearly not a sane/rational person and hopefully is the one to go next week. Seriously, who acts like that? I also can't believe that no one had the nerve to stand up and tell her she was making an *kitten* out of herself. When she won the veto I nearly died for the people in that house. Then again, it's all their own fault for carrying her this far.

i just hope that anyone but McRae & Amanda wins hoh next week .. preferably Judd :) I want him to take it all the way !!
  • TaiChiNana8
    Options
    Love Big Brother. Was sorry to see Helen go! Aaryn needs to leave too. With all of her controversy, she should not win this. It's like rewarding bad behavior. As much as I dislike Amanda, I have a feeling she could win this unless Alyssa can back door her.(I didn't see last night's episode yet).
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Love Big Brother. Was sorry to see Helen go! Aaryn needs to leave too. With all of her controversy, she should not win this. It's like rewarding bad behavior. As much as I dislike Amanda, I have a feeling she could win this unless Alyssa can back door her.(I didn't see last night's episode yet).

Agree. I think the only way to get Amanda out is to backdoor her. They had multiple opportunities to get her out but didn't take advantage of it. Stupid house guests!!
  • ascrit
    Options
    I used to really dislike Amanda but now I just pity her. She obviously has serious self-esteem issues and seems like a sad person.

Someone on Twitter said that Amanda mentioned on the feeds that she was molested or something. If that is true, she has my sympathy but I think it says something about how she's acted thus far that I could totally see her lying about something like that just to get attention.
  • ascrit
    Options

Agree. I think the only way to get Amanda out is to backdoor her. They had multiple opportunities to get her out but didn't take advantage of it. Stupid house guests!!

I hope Judd wins HOH and puts up Amanda and McCrae. I don't think Amanda can win veto two weeks in a row.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    do u guys feel like CBS geared the comp so that Amanda would win the veto ??
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i also find it weird that 2 people (Andy & Helen) admitted that they can cry on demand to get sympathy from people ... i mean, who does that crap ?!?
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I need a gif of Amanda in her housecoat with the party favors. Omg.. what a lunatic lol
  • ascrit
    Options

Not at all. Her win was a total fluke. That comp favored more athletic people and Elissa is a much better athlete than Amanda.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Not at all. Her win was a total fluke. That comp favored more athletic people and Elissa is a much better athlete than Amanda.

yeah i was thinking they would make the veto comp one of those where you sacrifice stuff to win it so amanda could win but the one they chose was geared toward the more athletic.

i cant stand amanda but shes playing the best game in the house for sure.

i really hope andy leaves. he is unbelievably annoying. and i think aaryn staying will be more interesting.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    its amazing how dirty and disgusting McCrae is. every time amanda asks him if he has showered, brushed his teeth, farted etc...its always a yes. and he's always biting his nails or skin. just gross.
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

No, she WAS playing the best game in the house. . .up until the last two weeks, with the stupid crying over not winning and her bullying people. I think McCrae has got to start distancing himself from her to stand a chance, but I don't think anyone would believe him if he did.
  • erinyoung9415
    erinyoung9415 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I usually love BB but this season has just been weird. First off with all the Aaryn drama. Then with GM and her obsession with Nick. And now Amanda acting like the classic "psycho" chick. I'm kind of over it already. I just really hope that Amanda goes soon. She was playing the best game, but that's long gone. I don't even know who I want to win anymore... they are all just annoying! Haha
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

No, she WAS playing the best game in the house. . .up until the last two weeks, with the stupid crying over not winning and her bullying people. I think McCrae has got to start distancing himself from her to stand a chance, but I don't think anyone would believe him if he did.

all of that is working though. obviously tonights HOH is huge. if amanda or mcrae dont win it the HOH has to put BOTH of them up. elissa was an idiot for not putting both up.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I usually love BB but this season has just been weird. First off with all the Aaryn drama. Then with GM and her obsession with Nick. And now Amanda acting like the classic "psycho" chick. I'm kind of over it already. I just really hope that Amanda goes soon. She was playing the best game, but that's long gone. I don't even know who I want to win anymore... they are all just annoying! Haha

thats just it...none of them are playing a great all time game. but amanda is the best of these fools.

tonights the night CBS production stacks it so amanda wins HOH :D

it really is amazing how much production guides this game. form the comps selected to what they tell them in the diary room. they guide them to vote certain people out. they basically told Helen she could not nominate Howard duirng all the racism controversy.