Big Brother fans?

Options
Britterboo22
Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
Anyone here as obsessed with the game/show big brother?
my whole house watches it and even keeps up with big brother after dark.

whos your fave?
whos do you loath!
who do you want to win!?

Replies

• Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    Worst.Show.Ever.
  • Britterboo22
    Options
    Worst.Show.Ever.

Or this ^ too
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Hate Aaryn, Kaitlyn, Gina Marie and Jeremy.

LOVE Amanda.

Rest of the house seems cool.
  • Britterboo22
    Options

LOVE Amanda.

Amanda and Candace are my faves.
    Also LOVE Howie :]
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for tonight!
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fan here but not obsessed like my son who has the live feeds.

Had to get live feeds t for him this year because its not on showtime anymore, but I hear after dark is bad this year they bleep everything out.

I dont like Aaryn or Jeremy, I like Helen and Candice. I dont think everyone needs to be so hard on Elissa just because she's Rachel's sister, I didn't like Rachel at all but I don't think that's fair. I think its great that she keeps getting MVP. Not sure yet who I want to win.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    bbuk > all others
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Lol... My wife makes me watch it...it's interesting...but...I do like Jamie.. The rest are whiners... The self absorbed guy Jeremy needs to be knocked down and shoved out of the house... As far as the little girl from Texas.....she is an embarrassment to Texas..
  • SamanthaS55
    Options
    You're the first person I've ever seen that admitted to watching that trash.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options

You don't get out much I guess.

OP, I watch it. I haven't decided on any faves yet. So far, I like Helen and Howard. I did like McCrae, but he's looking more and more like a tool. I can tell you I DON'T like Aaryn. She just seems like a genuine b!tch. I sort of just feel sorry for Elissa. She seems to be a bit of an airhead (even worse than her sister). But, she's not near as annoying.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Ah, reality TV. It's my guilty pleasure. :blushing: So surprised that so many people this year on Big Brother "forget" they are on national, (pardon me, INTER-national television) and they still make racist comments and act like total idiots. And what's with Gina Marie crying into Nick's shorts and holding his chapstick for hours after he was evicted??? :huh: I thought these people were adults.:noway:
  • labeachgirl
    labeachgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched since the Dr Will days, I usually root for the nice people, but he was just so funny and blatant about being manipulative.

Anyway, I saw a couple of the racist videos, and the latest one with the confrontation about Aaryn flipping the bed and Candice crying made me feel so sad that she and Howard have to put up with that in order to win the game. So gross.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched since the Dr Will days, I usually root for the nice people, but he was just so funny and blatant about being manipulative.
    I loved Will. It was hilarious when he and Boogie would go in the Diary Room and "phone" each other about all the lies and manipulative deeds they had done through the week. Classic.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    oh yeah!!! addicted. Love Rachael hate her sister, I hate that she get MVP every single time. She needs to go. I like Judd...LOL just because
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options

One person's trash is another person's treasure...I love it and I'm not ASHAMED to admit it. To each his/her own.
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    I like Candice and Elissa (Even though I do think she talks weird and didn't care for Rachel). I am not really a fan of GinaMarie or Aaryn.
  • SRB8710
    Options
    Ginamarie & Aayrn both got let go of there jobs & they don't even know. That's what you get for being racist!

Wow they did??
  • SRB8710
    Options

LOVE Amanda.

Amanda and Candace are my faves.
    Also LOVE Howie :]

I think Howie has a GREAT shot at winning.
  • Britterboo22
    Options
    Ginamarie & Aayrn both got let go of there jobs & they don't even know. That's what you get for being racist!

THIS^is freaking awesome!!!
    I agree that there is a lot of racial stuff going on in the house this year and its making them look really bad.
    IDk if any of you watch the live feeds at night but my mom recorded one the other night of a fight Ginamarie and aaryn had got into with jesse and Candice. Candice and Howie sleep in the same bed and someone (not clear on who it was) flipped their bed off the frame, the clothes that were laying on it were all over.
    Candice was in shambles and Howie had to go to the DR room so he wouldn't lose his cool.

Im rooting for the NON stuck up side to win.
    At the beginning I thought Jeremy was a hottie but he is a tool and so it that chick that follows him around like a puppy.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    really enjoy watching the show...

Im sure Caitlin will use the POV even though it means Jeremy will go up. and it looks for sure that Jeremy is going home.

and im very glad that racist Aryan and GinaMarie got fired.

Amanda has told Aryan that she is being portrayed as racist but she doesnt believe it.