Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    big-brother-15-GIF-13.gif

You were impressed, admit it...

I have to admit I was impressed LOL now thats talent hahahahah
  • MyzGina
    MyzGina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Team Elissa. I like Candice. She makes me cry lol. My male choice would be McCre
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I watch PBB ,, Pinoy Big Brother

there are already lots of edition & season are finish ,, hoping to watch in the nxt edition or season ^_^
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM ?????????????????????????????????

tumblr_mpealakDN51qag2pfo1_500.gif
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    so is anyone else in complete dismay that aaryn won the HoH?

Honestly I think shes taking elissa out this round BUT **** just got interesting.
    Curious to see what happens tonight.
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I really had hoped that Aaryn would try to make herself a team the one thing I have not seen her do is ask well what about me after this HOH ... if your still in the hot seat you might as well take out some one with you - I really think she could have made a deal with spencer, howard, candace and I really think she could have gotten Jessie in with her

I was a little irritated by the MVP being switched back to America voting for the mvp last week since elissa went up but needless to say this week i am tickled pink
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i think if they don't evict Aaryn out and take her to the end, she will win ... to be hated that much from the beginning and then make it to the end, she will kind of deserve it ...
  • gigi_RN2013
    Options
    so is anyone else in complete dismay that aaryn won the HoH?

Honestly I think shes taking elissa out this round BUT **** just got interesting.
    Curious to see what happens tonight.

yes totally disappointed ... she definitely stepped it up because she had her back to the wall ...
    i hope they evict her next week !!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    might be better to take amanda out now than howard. she is a much bigger threat. plus she is annoying and rude on the feeds but she is not as annoying as andy and helen.
  • gigi_RN2013
    Options
    I wish America put up Helen. I can't stand her.
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    The best choice this house could ever make would be to throw this into a tie breaker

I honestly think that if they got it to a tie and Aaryn had to choose I think she would send Amanda packing
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Where has this post been all my life???

This season hasn't been the greatest.. I basically dislike them all, but especially GM.
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    They have had the house on lockdown since 5 am wednesday morning meaning they cant go outside so they are suggesting that this will be endurance HOH ... I think that Elissa has a good chance of winning if it is endurance because you know she is that crazy yoga instructor and can do some crazy stuff with her body
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    They have had the house on lockdown since 5 am wednesday morning meaning they cant go outside so they are suggesting that this will be endurance HOH ... I think that Elissa has a good chance of winning if it is endurance because you know she is that crazy yoga instructor and can do some crazy stuff with her body

Yeah, her or McCrae.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Amanda may be worse than Aaryn and Gina Marie combined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0&feature=youtu.be
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    GinaMarie Got HOH

I don't like GinaMarie but I wanted her or spencer to get it because I want Amanda and McCrae broken up and I think she is the only one other then spencer to have the kahonies to do it

In the end though I would like Elissa to win
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    GinaMarie Got HOH

I don't like GinaMarie but I wanted her or spencer to get it because I want Amanda and McCrae broken up and I think she is the only one other then spencer to have the kahonies to do it

In the end though I would like Elissa to win

elissa is looking good right now but i have a strange feeling that in a few weeks im going to be pulling for Aaryn. never thought id say that lol.
  • metallison
    metallison Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Elissa, I loathe Aaryn!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    So I completely missed last night's episode--got home in time to watch it and DishNetwork cut CBS from our channels because of "contract negotiations". GRRRRR....Thankful they have them on the internet to watch. Who got booted last night??
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Aaryn made a good move and shifted some favor towards her. Hated to see Howie go but I think Mcrae is doing well right now because he has Amanda in front of him and he is laying low.