Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Aaryn made a good move and shifted some favor towards her. Hated to see Howie go but I think Mcrae is doing well right now because he has Amanda in front of him and he is laying low.

Howie?? I'm with you--was hoping he'd stay.
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    Now if all the fans could stand by this wall....pick up a blindfold on the way....
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I like Amanda just because she is so straight forward. It's rare that you get someone like that in the house. I am having a hard time picking a favorite to win, though.

With Elissa I can't decide if I like her or not. She really hasn't done much in the game besides be Rachel's sister and get MVP for that.
  • JenAndSome
    Options
    Completely agree. It was heart breaking to see Howard go just because he is such a nice guy. He was another non-player, though. He just kind of did what others told him to and did very poorly in the competitions.
  • JenAndSome
    Options
    Now if all the fans could stand by this wall....pick up a blindfold on the way....

And you can hush your butt. :tongue:
  • Joyyfull4u
    Joyyfull4u Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like Candance, Helen, Howie, J.U. double D, and Amanda at first. I am on the fence about Spencer. Didn't like Alissa at first for the wrong reasons and I had to check myself on that. I like her now. I didn't like Aayrn and I still don't. But now I do not like Amanda or Helen they are both convieving (in my GinaMarie voice) ****-A-roaches. lolol. Amanda is using MCrae. I couldn't believe Helen had the nerve to ask Howie to forgive her when she didn't. He had her back about the racial slurs. He was loyal to the moving company. None of them are loyal. He paid the price for it.

I hope the following people leave next, Amanda, Aaryn, and Helen in that order. Andy can go to. He is a waste of space or a Floater.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I was so disappointed with Candace's "house meeting." What a shame she didn't go talk to Howard or Spencer first. If she had, Howard would have had a fighting chance. Now, no one can trust being in an alliance with Candace because she doesn't handle things well. She's next on the block. She, Howard, Judd, and Spencer are my faves. At this point, I'd really like to see Spencer win.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    GM is new HOH....Candice and Howard are going on the block...looks like Amanda and Aaryn are neck and neck for BBMVP..
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I like Amanda just because she is so straight forward. It's rare that you get someone like that in the house. I am having a hard time picking a favorite to win, though.

With Elissa I can't decide if I like her or not. She really hasn't done much in the game besides be Rachel's sister and get MVP for that.

i liked her too until i heard all the racist and homophobic things she has said.

for Big Brother 16 im going to audtion with a KKK outfit on...ill definitely get invited to be on! :D
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    GM is new HOH....Candice and Howard are going on the block...looks like Amanda and Aaryn are neck and neck for BBMVP..

howard? :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I was so disappointed with Candace's "house meeting." What a shame she didn't go talk to Howard or Spencer first. If she had, Howard would have had a fighting chance. Now, no one can trust being in an alliance with Candace because she doesn't handle things well. She's next on the block. She, Howard, Judd, and Spencer are my faves. At this point, I'd really like to see Spencer win.

yeah she really blew it....if spencer was on the block id understand but she had nothing to gain from it.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Amanda pre chose by her producer friend to win Big Brother?

"A former employee of CBS, Hailey Jones, says Big Brother is rigged.

Duh, right? What reality show isn’t rigged or somehow scripted these days? But Jones’ claims don’t end there. She goes on to say that Amanda Zuckerman, a current houseguest on season 15 of the reality show, knows producer Allison Grodner and goes on to claim that Zuckerman was been “pre-chosen by Allison Grodner & CBS to win the $500,000 prize.”"

http://gossipingpens.com/2013/07/24/amanda-zuckerman-allison-grodner/
  • xox_jen_1991_xox
    Options
    Was about to comment, this isn't English one though haha :(
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I like McRae!! I loathe aaryn! Don't like Gina Marie though, ugh..annoying! I'm fine with the rest of the house though!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    SPOILER ALERT DONT READ ANY FURTHER

............................................................................

Jessie, Candace on the block
    Amanda got voted by us for 3rd nominee

Jessie got VETO so she will surely take herself off the block

Wonder who she will put up I think this will really determine where she is sitting
    My guess she might put Judd or Spencer up
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    wow...Amanda really is an annoying person. she might be more annoying than Helen and Andy.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    wow...Amanda really is an annoying person. she might be more annoying than Helen and Andy.

For awhile I just thought she was trying to play a really strong game, but never liked her. Now I definitely do NOT like Amanda. She is putting a target on her back for everyone else.

And what is up with the double elimination tomorrow? I've missed a few episodes.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    they start the ep with a vote and then for the rest of the episode they play an entire week's worth of BB. they'll have the HOH comp....noms...mvp choice....veto comp....and then another vote....so 2 guests will leave.

also we are in teh jury phase now too...so everyone voted out from now on is on the jury.
  • whyhelloheart
    whyhelloheart Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So pissed that Aaryn made it all the way to jury. I wanted her to face reality reaaaal quick D:
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i feel like jessie has all of a sudden woken up and is now part of the house !!

would like to see her and judd in the finals :)