Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    LOVE: Judd & Elissa
    LOATHE: Amanda & Aaryn (Jeremy when he was there)
    Want to Win: Judd or McCrae
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    excited for double eviction tonight !!!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    wow...Amanda really is an annoying person. she might be more annoying than Helen and Andy.

no one is more annoying than helen in my opinion .....
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Amanda pre chose by her producer friend to win Big Brother?

"A former employee of CBS, Hailey Jones, says Big Brother is rigged.

Duh, right? What reality show isn’t rigged or somehow scripted these days? But Jones’ claims don’t end there. She goes on to say that Amanda Zuckerman, a current houseguest on season 15 of the reality show, knows producer Allison Grodner and goes on to claim that Zuckerman was been “pre-chosen by Allison Grodner & CBS to win the $500,000 prize.”"

http://gossipingpens.com/2013/07/24/amanda-zuckerman-allison-grodner/

this is really crazy !! that's kind of cool because i like amanda anyway :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    wow...Amanda really is an annoying person. she might be more annoying than Helen and Andy.

no one is more annoying than helen in my opinion .....

i did say "might". :D i was just caught up in the heat of last nights ep. Helen is definitely the most annoying. not a bad person, just annoying.

tonight is going to be fun!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i read on BB network that Aaryn kissed Judd !!

did anybody see this on the live feeds ?!?!?!?
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    No spoilers....but tonights episode is just..wow...
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i don't get why Judd went home ... i don't get Aaryn's speech ... can someone clue me in ?? who's idea was it for him to go home ??
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Hate Elissa - she looks like a catfish and if they did the America's vote she would have been out a long time ago. Don't think it was fair giving the power to her at the start and they havent given it to anyone else.

I have an idea for next year. There should be a hidden veto, like survivor. Clues given on the screen. Lets say, Elissa, Amanda and Candace are on the block and they want Candace and she knows it BUT she has the hidden Idol, she plays it right before the vote, HOH names a replacement and they have no time to scramble to talk who they vote out - expect the unexpected :)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    i read on BB network that Aaryn kissed Judd !!

did anybody see this on the live feeds ?!?!?!?

I'm not sure about Aaryn but Jessie did
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Anyone here as obsessed with the game/show big brother?
    my whole house watches it and even keeps up with big brother after dark.

whos your fave?
    whos do you loath!
    who do you want to win!?

judd was my favorit

and i'm pretty much hate the rest

can they cancelle the show none of the deserve to win it. it shows i was shocked tonight
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Aaryn may deserve it. she has really upped her game.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i don't get why Judd went home ... i don't get Aaryn's speech ... can someone clue me in ?? who's idea was it for him to go home ??

amanda thought judd was mvp... so she has probably been campainging for him to go soon all week. and they knew it was a double eviction(or at least guessed) so those wheels were in motion. didnt matter if mvp was ending or not.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options

amanda thought judd was mvp... so she has probably been campainging for him to go soon all week. and they knew it was a double eviction(or at least guessed) so those wheels were in motion. didnt matter if mvp was ending or not.

i thought about that too but why was aaryn whining about being betrayed by judd ?? i thought maybe helen planted some sort of seed because they showed her talking to aaryn after all was said and done and she said that you did the house a favor by getting judd out ... what ?? i never thought of judd as a threat ...
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i hated that mvp twist btw b/c only elissa got it and then america took it over (then it got kind of fun) ... i think next time they shouldn't be allowed to say that they're mvp b/c it just ruins it and makes you a target ... if no one knows, all the better !!

another gripe:
    i hate how everybody has to vote according to what the hoh wants or what the house wants !! i mean god, it should be freaking anonymous ... no one should be bullied to vote a certain way !! everyone was so sad about evicting judd but why the hell didn't they ?? it seemed like no one really wanted him out but he's gone anyway ... grr
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    love this show! but wtf with the judd blindside tonight - shoulda went for a real threat like helen (who i love) or amanda.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

NO she's only doing what Helen tells her to do, she will regret it when they vote her out.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

NO she's only doing what Helen tells her to do, she will regret it when they vote her out.

do you watch BBAD or clips of the live feeds?
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

She didn't up her game, she just became more of a floater!

BB15, The Season of the Floater

(oh, and I took that whole "betrayal" thing was because Arryn was trying to get with Judd one night, and then Jessie was trying to get with him)

I'm at the point where I don't really like any of them anymore. I'm hoping for a big power play move, and they are all a bunch of sissy, tattle tales who roll on each other and then just do what Amanda and Helen tell them to.
  • rjb1311
    rjb1311 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone was convinced that Judd was more than just a simple guy from a small town. i think they will be shocked when they learn he is a genuine person. I also think Helen is getting paranoid about becoming a target. I'm surprised that Andy is so loyal to Amanda, he is such a pawn and now with Judd out, Amanda and McCrae are screwed.

By the way, I'm ashamed of my love of this show.. i will surrender my man card...