Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Amanda keeps guessing that Mccrae is some super rich genius. that explains why shes with him lol

She's his QUEEN, awwwwwwwwwwwww...too cute !! :)

McPizza.jpg

I think McCrae has hottie potential though. I wanna see him with a haircut !!
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for Aaryn.....because HOT
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I love Amanda...probably cuz she showed off her IMPRESSIVE fake boobs on the live feeds a couple of weeks ago...
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hate Aaryn, Kaitlyn, Gina Marie and Jeremy.

LOVE Amanda.

Rest of the house seems cool.
    ^This^ Anyone laughing hysterical at Ginamarie's ridiculous rant and crying?

Cant believe she is from New York. Didnt see that coming. lol

Imagine how she will react when she finds out she was fired!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    ~~~~ YAY !!! BIG BROTHER NIGHT !! YAY !!! ~~~~~~~~
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m87y3fAtGX1r9k1c8.jpg
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRiHp5nKBJBSf5lfazPyYAfeJdzfuAxG7CSrDPpSLYNmDrq2UjnA
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i know production always steers the show in the diary room to what they think will entertain the most but this year it really seems they are going overboard. Helen wanted to put Howard up but they basically told her not to due to all the racism swirling around the show. Helen was talking about it on the live feeds.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    whos your fave? Amanda by far is the smartest player in the house, although her being so straight forward will probably get her in trouble.
    whos do you loath! Aaryn mostly because she's an ignorant person. Jeremy because he is entirely too cocky.
    who do you want to win!? I love Howard because he is just a good person in general. I would like for either he or Amanda to win. Spencer is a close third just because he is smart and a big teddy bear of a man.
  • JenAndSome
    Options
    Worst.Show.Ever.

No, no.....WORST SEASON EVER!!!!

i love the show, but yeah this 3rd nomination thingy is ruining the season...

I'm kind of torn about it. While I think that the 3rd nomination ruins the lack of outside influence angle on the house, I think it is making the game a lot more interesting and challenging on the players. It BB, bud. Expect the unexpected for sure this season. :drinker:
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to Aaryn leaving the house because she is in total denial about her racism and am looking forward to the conversation she has with Julie Same goes for Gina Marie - What's sad is something tells me 1 if not both of them will go home and watch everything and still think they did nothing wrong
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    whos your fave? Amanda by far is the smartest player in the house, although her being so straight forward will probably get her in trouble.
    whos do you loath! Aaryn mostly because she's an ignorant person. Jeremy because he is entirely too cocky.
    who do you want to win!? I love Howard because he is just a good person in general. I would like for either he or Amanda to win. Spencer is a close third just because he is smart and a big teddy bear of a man.

loathe Aaryn and Gina Marie for their racism.

cant stand Helen and Andy....way too whiny and annoying.

i want Mccrae and amanda to go far. likeable and playing well and deserve it.

howard is nice but is playing a horrible game.
  • JenAndSome
    Options

loathe Aaryn and Gina Marie for their racism.

cant stand Helen and Andy....way too whiny and annoying.

i want Mccrae and amanda to go far. likeable and playing well and deserve it.

howard is nice but is playing a horrible game.

I loathe them for more than their racism. They are just vapid, empty people.

I don't really think of Helen or Andy as players, but Helen has some potential for a few surprises. I can understand her being emotional once in a while only because I know it would be hard for me to be away from my kids for that long.

I like McCrae, but he is really easily swayed. Thankfully he has Amanda making his decisions since he is a pretty good competitor.

I feel like Howard is playing the game his own way. It will be interesting to see how it turns out since pretty much everyone likes him and he hasn't been proven to be a great competitor. He just might be able to play the house enough to float to the end.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Helen definitely cries too much :laugh: but I do like her. She will be tough all season. Very smart - I think she is like a political strategist or something too? That job seems like it would translate well to Big Brother (especially social game).

The fact Kaitlyn thought about not using the POV blew my mind.

This year is interesting because EVERY year, they get big physical targets up on the block, but don't send them home. Comes back to bite them in the *kitten*. This season David, Nick and then hopefully Jeremy gone first. Outside of Howard (who hasn't looked great in comps but I am not sure if he is purposely slacking or not) those are the biggest physical threats. Makes this season a much more social game.

I didn't like that Elissa and Amanda got into that spat. I totally agreed with Amanda's reasoning and Elissa not understanding was annoying. Hope it doesn't cause a divide.

I'd keep Aaryn in as the ultimate target in the house, as I picked off all her friends. (the two of them) Will be hilariosu to see her exit and her chat with Julie though.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Kaitlin reminds me of Kristen Stewart ....anyone else feel that way ???

Twilight-twilight-series-27232802-500-313.jpg

pwi_0162036.jpg

twilight-trio-img.jpg
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    never got that vibe from her.
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    OMG people, stop voting Elyssa MVP, it's getting freaking old!!!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    OMG people, stop voting Elyssa MVP, it's getting freaking old!!!

Actually this week MVP is us -- We get to pick the 3rd nominee this week

So I see Judd got HOH I have never paid much attention to him so which side of the house is he on
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Judd winning HOH is interesting. He's played his cards close to his chest - or at least that's what CBS wants us to think (no live feeds for me :cry: )

My vote for 3rd nominee is Aaryn.