Big Brother fans?

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    ^This^ Anyone laughing hysterical at Ginamarie's ridiculous rant and crying?

YEEEES! I couldn't stop laughing when she was running her mouth hahaha. She's off her rocker!

tumblr_mpsxlyUwMY1r0f825o1_400.gif
    Now we know what happened to Moaning Myrtle.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but did you all see her blow her nose into those red shorts during her crybaby attack?

Needless to say, I would not be afraid of her if she had gotten in my face the way she did Candy's. Puhlease!! Lmao.
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Am I the only one who questioned Nicks sexuality? I think he's gay. . . and really GinaMarie? Get a grip, that whole crying in to the shorts thing made me want to vomit. And during her rant, Arryn was telling her what to say, lol. . .not even smart enough to formulate her own rant. But seriously, who cries like that over a man you never even kissed. . .and really met only a few weeks prior. I get that people get close being together 24/7, but I have NEVER seen a meltdown like that hysteria.

Ya know, I understand Big Brother not getting involved in the rants, it's all about watching the trainwreck. Up until a point. At some point they really do need to tell Arryn that enough was enough. The ghetto talk, mimicking Candice, making flat out racial slurs to her face, the over agressive nature of her tone. . . at some point they have to step in and say "you're being a bully"

However, my biggest issue after Sunday's show was the fact that Jessie made is abundantly clear that she was uncomfortable that Jeremy crawled in to bed with her, she asked him to leave, she stated very clearly "you are making me very uncomfortable" - and at that point, I think Big Brother needs to step in and say "inappropriate". . . just cuz you live together doesn't mean you get to violate someone's personal space, or make them physically uncomfortable.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Am I the only one who questioned Nicks sexuality? I think he's gay. . . and really GinaMarie? Get a grip, that whole crying in to the shorts thing made me want to vomit. And during her rant, Arryn was telling her what to say, lol. . .not even smart enough to formulate her own rant. But seriously, who cries like that over a man you never even kissed. . .and really met only a few weeks prior. I get that people get close being together 24/7, but I have NEVER seen a meltdown like that hysteria.

Ya know, I understand Big Brother not getting involved in the rants, it's all about watching the trainwreck. Up until a point. At some point they really do need to tell Arryn that enough was enough. The ghetto talk, mimicking Candice, making flat out racial slurs to her face, the over agressive nature of her tone. . . at some point they have to step in and say "you're being a bully"

However, my biggest issue after Sunday's show was the fact that Jessie made is abundantly clear that she was uncomfortable that Jeremy crawled in to bed with her, she asked him to leave, she stated very clearly "you are making me very uncomfortable" - and at that point, I think Big Brother needs to step in and say "inappropriate". . . just cuz you live together doesn't mean you get to violate someone's personal space, or make them physically uncomfortable.

I thought the same thing about Nick. He had a couple of chicks hit on him, and he could barely even stand it when they so much as hugged him. But, these chicks are so penis hungry that they failed to see what a lot of us saw.

Disclaimer (just in case haha): I am in no way, shape, or form homophobic. Just pointing out an observation.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Who you guys think is going up tonight as the third nominee?
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    It's gotta be Ginamarie, right?

Is Elyssa really getting MVP again. . .that's kinda getting old!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Jeremy is the 3rd nominee and will definitely be the next one going home unless something drastic happens.
  • amandaknight787
    amandaknight787 Posts: 11 Member
    My husband loves this show so I started watching it by proxy. I did not like Rachel at all but her sister is not nearly as obnoxious, and I kind of like her. I think she is smarter than she lets on. Helen is too smart for her own good and will probably end up overplaying her hand. I love Howard. He is my pick to win, but nice guys usually don't finish well in this game. I love how he is not afraid to share his faith and often prays with the other houseguests. Judd is my second male pick. Flies under the radar but is always thinking. I think he will be a surprise finalist. Candice seems nice enough but won't make it much farther.

Jeremy needs to go and will. He's just too full of himself, and really, put on a shirt. It doesn't matter how hot you are if your an obnoxious ****. I live in the deep south and have never heard such hatefulness as I have heard from Aaryn and GM. Can't wait for them to get their comeuppance. Kaitlyn just looks like a twit and a bit sluttly following them and Jeremy around. Jessie doesn't have enough personality to go far.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    i thought Nick was gay... too many girls throwing themselves at him and he didn't take a single one up...not even flirting.
  • Jersey_Devil
    It's gotta be Ginamarie, right?

Is Elyssa really getting MVP again. . .that's kinda getting old!

1st week she doesnt get it, she'll be evicted.
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    BB is my guilty pleasure. I even have the LIVE FEEDS. I can not stand Aaryn and Jeremy. Jeremy WILL be going home this week. He's the third nominee and everyone is voting him out. That is not going to change. Oh my gosh, about GinaMarie. They played a joke on her in the early morning hours this morning, hid Nicks stuff and she started CRYING!!! They hurried and got it. She is pathetic. I can not believe she is in her 30's. I really like Candice and Howard. I think McCrae and Amanda make the sweetest couple. Who would have thought? She really wants him to move to Florida after the show!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Hate Aaryn, Kaitlyn, Gina Marie and Jeremy.

LOVE Amanda.

Rest of the house seems cool.

Agree!! Hubby & I've watched all 15 seasons, love it! :-)
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    i thought Nick was gay... too many girls throwing themselves at him and he didn't take a single one up...not even flirting.

I think he has a girlfriend. Since being out of the house he has been tweeting and spending time with a girl. They just got back from the Hamptons. He showed a picture of himself with her and she resembles GM a lot, LOL. I don't have twitter, but, on the live feeds there is a twitter tab, and I saw it there. He has been FaceBooking and twittering since he got out.
  • Jersey_Devil
    BB is my guilty pleasure. I even have the LIVE FEEDS. I can not stand Aaryn and Jeremy. Jeremy WILL be going home this week. He's the third nominee and everyone is voting him out. That is not going to change. Oh my gosh, about GinaMarie. They played a joke on her in the early morning hours this morning, hid Nicks stuff and she started CRYING!!! They hurried and got it. She is pathetic. I can not believe she is in her 30's. I really like Candice and Howard. I think McCrae and Amanda make the sweetest couple. Who would have thought? She really wants him to move to Florida after the show!

Amanda is the best. I hope she wins. I dont care for McCrae. I never got the live feeds, but ive done the whole jokers chat thing.. evil ****'s tweeted me. lol
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    :heart: Howie

Hate Aaryn, Ginamarie, and Jeremy.

Was so THANKFUL they got rid of that David punk. - UGH
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    bumping for future reads
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Worst.Show.Ever.

No, no.....WORST SEASON EVER!!!!
  • http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/big-brother-15-ginamarie-is-losing-it-aaryn-figures-shes-somebody-now.html

"I apologize for things I don't even want to apologize for. ... You're not somebody until there's bad things about you online," says Aaryn. And GM adds, "Bad publicity's always good publicity, isn't that what they say?"

Does Aaryn always wear make up 24/7? I wonder what she looks like without it. She is pretty on the outside only, but I think Elissa is way, way, way prettier !!!

My Favs: Amanda, Elissa, Helen, Judd, Canadice, McCrae

My Hates: Aaryn, GM, Jeremy, Kaitlyn

BTW, Julie's hair looks great this season! 10 !

julie-chen-aisha-tyler-the-talk.jpg
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Amanda keeps guessing that Mccrae is some super rich genius. that explains why shes with him lol
  • Jersey_Devil
    Worst.Show.Ever.

No, no.....WORST SEASON EVER!!!!

i love the show, but yeah this 3rd nomination thingy is ruining the season...