Kick off 8 lbs Sep25-Oct 23

Options

Replies

• energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Picked up a large veggie tray on clearance rack at grocery store $4.99. Great price and healthy snacking while on the road. Grape tomatoes as well and apples
  • Beverly_212
    Beverly_212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.
    CW- 176

Sept 28 176
    Oct 2- 175
    Oct 9
    Oct 16
    Oct 23

• lynalyei
    lynalyei Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Good morning , i had a good day yestesday ,and i am planning to fix one workout in after work today .hopefully the scale will move again.i have not lose since the challenge.
    still have 8lbs to lose by 23rd oct.
    Picked up a large veggie tray on clearance rack at grocery store $4.99. Great price and healthy snacking while on the road. Grape tomatoes as well and apples
    that was a good idea and a smart one.
    i tend to graze on the road too.

Congrats Beverly_212 on your weightloss.
    30lbslighter...congrats on your amazing weightloss
  • energyseeker
    Options
    Having stressful afternoon. Needed to head home from vacation early due to mom's health. Drinking diet pop again. Making ok food choices. Walked 12000 steps earlier today.
  • Pykl
    Pykl Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Just saw the post. Maybe a little late but would like to join in. Need to lose 28 lbs
  • energyseeker
    Options
    Grandsons 1st birthday, he is a positive motivation for me to live a healthier lifestyle! Mom (71 y/0) had heart attack yesterday :( but stable. I have high blood cholesterol so this is more motivation to eat heart healthy and stay physically fit. Time to get moving....
  • momzie2016
    momzie2016 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Been over eating some snacks lately and no exercise. This week is not going as good. I will try to work out Friday and Saturday for at least 30 minutes. !! Let's hope.
  • momzie2016
    Options
    Pykl wrote: »
    Just saw the post. Maybe a little late but would like to join in. Need to lose 28 lbs

Yes you are in. Please weigh in everyday Sunday with us. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • michelle_more2live4
    michelle_more2live4 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    momzie2016 wrote: »
    Been over eating some snacks lately and no exercise. This week is not going as good. I will try to work out Friday and Saturday for at least 30 minutes. !! Let's hope.

We are here to support you through this rough patch. I hope things get better. Sending healthy and positive vibes for you and your family.
  • momzie2016
    Options
    momzie2016 wrote: »

That's so sweet Michelle. Thank you so much!!!
  • currentlysane
    currentlysane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Grandsons 1st birthday, he is a positive motivation for me to live a healthier lifestyle! Mom (71 y/0) had heart attack yesterday :( but stable. I have high blood cholesterol so this is more motivation to eat heart healthy and stay physically fit. Time to get moving....

Parties are so hard to eat good through but planning ahead helps. Sorry about your mom! That's scary and glad she is stable. Use it as motivation if you can.
  • energyseeker
    Options
    Thank you currentlysane. My bad eating habits are creeping back in over this week off of work, my fault, giving myself excuses. My energy level is showing it. I did get out my Wii yesterday. Did some Wii sports, been years since I turned it on. Still need batteries for the Wii balance board so I can use the Wii fitness programs I have. I forgot how much fun Wii Fit can be.
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry about your mother. I'm glad she is stable.
  • energyseeker
    Options
    Thank you winnie45. Mom out of hospital today she has bad headaches from new heart meds. As for me worked off calories cleaning the house and scrubbing floors.
  • energyseeker
    Options
    Worked out on the Wii , My Fitness Coach 2 game. 2 of the preset workouts done. I was sweating by the end of it. I did really bad in the balance challenges, fair in the lower body workouts and good in the upper body workouts. Signed up for the Amazing race-Fall challenge here on MFP to continue my motivation for exercise. I also wrote up a menu plan and schedule to fit in exercise daily. Hope all is going well with all of you.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Weigh-in dates
    Sep 24: 285.3
    Oct 01: 281.9 -3.4
    Oct 08: 283.5 +1.6 (Its that TOM)
    Oct 15:
    Oct 22:
  • energyseeker
    Options
    Stayed within my 1200 calorie goal today. Not so sure about the rest of last week as I didn't track. Went grocery shopping today to get more healthy/low calorie options in the house. Curious about my weight in the morning. Hope I didn't gain it all back.
  • sakvani
    sakvani Posts: 37 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    sakvani wrote: »
    I think I did well for this first week's goal. Every other day we are loosing weight, becoming thin and loosing body fat. The pockets of fat are now getting empty and replaced by the sagging skin (neck and lower abdominal area), asking me to do something. Any idea apart from plastic surgery. Help would be appreciated.
    CW: 162.2
    GW: 154.2
    Sep 25: 162.2 lbs
    Oct 02: 159.8 lbs
    Oct 09:
    Oct 16:
    Oct 23:

It looks tough this second week!
  • momzie2016
    Options
    Weigh in day!!! Good luck everyone!
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was really looking forward to seeing the scale this morning. I ate my normal breakfast, a big healthy lunch then soup for supper most nights last week. I think that really helped me. I still snacked between lunch and supper but kept to fruit, nuts, or under 150 calorie snacks. A couple of nights we had a cheese and fruit plate hor'dourves. I added some crackers and meats for my hubby so he's been okay with the soup as well. Overall, I stayed very near 1200 calories a day and didn't feel deprived.

I hope everyone else is finding something that works for them. I am ready to see if this works again this week for me. Many new soups to try!

Sep 25: 129.8
    Oct 02: 129.0
    Oct 09: 126.2
    Oct 16:
    Oct 23: