Well done peeps
    Good luck to everyone
    SW 186.6
    25th 186.6
  • momzie2016
    momzie2016 Posts: 192 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Alright we are officially on guys! Let's make these 4 weeks count. Remember it only takes 21 days to make it a habit. I started my weight loss journey 60 days ago and have lost 16 lbs. I plan to continue and be inspired by all of you.
    CW: 137.2
    GW: 129.2
    Sep 25: 137.2
    Oct 02:
    Oct 09:
    Oct 16:
    Oct 23:
  • Jnolendi
    Jnolendi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Current weight 169.4
    Let's do this!!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I need to think about what I am putting into my mouth and try to come up with a healthier version/choice.
    I have a bad habit of eating a lot of processed food.
    For example I like McD's sausage burritos, today I chose to make myself a couple eggs at home. Protein good choice in a.m and saved myself over 4 hundred calories based on 2 burritos.
    I drank my last diet coke/soda for awhile. Will be flushing out toxins with water and Sobe life waters which are made with stevia and 0 calories.
    Hubby made meat pizza for lunch. I took the toppings off and wrapped them in cabbage leaf and probably saved a couple hundred calories from not eating the crust.
    Fitbit charged and running in place .
    Shopped today to get some healthy foods in the house.
    Tonight will be a challenge as we have card club and food always involved. Wish me luck in making wise choices!
    What healthy choices have you all made today? Let's all keep each other motivated.
  • momzie2016
    momzie2016 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I need to think about what I am putting into my mouth and try to come up with a healthier version/choice.
    I have a bad habit of eating a lot of processed food.
    For example I like McD's sausage burritos, today I chose to make myself a couple eggs at home. Protein good choice in a.m and saved myself over 4 hundred calories based on 2 burritos.
    I drank my last diet coke/soda for awhile. Will be flushing out toxins with water and Sobe life waters which are made with stevia and 0 calories.
    Hubby made meat pizza for lunch. I took the toppings off and wrapped them in cabbage leaf and probably saved a couple hundred calories from not eating the crust.
    Fitbit charged and running in place .
    Shopped today to get some healthy foods in the house.
    Tonight will be a challenge as we have card club and food always involved. Wish me luck in making wise choices!
    What healthy choices have you all made today? Let's all keep each other motivated.
    Just remember to make only 1 small change at a time. I gave up eating 1 piece of bread for breakfast.
  • 30lbslightergoal
    30lbslightergoal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just weighed myself.. 220.0lbs, I am in!
  • energyseeker
    Options
    You are so right momzie2016 about making small changes, one at a time. I'll work on replacing the soda with healthier liquids, preferably water this week as my main goal.
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a version of the induction phase of Dr. Ian Smith's 4-Day diet. I won't do the limiting coffee to only two cups part - for me that's a recipe to make me drop the whole thing!
  • Tigergem_86
    Tigergem_86 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sep 25: 91.1kg
    Oct 02:
    Oct 09:
    Oct 16:
    Oct 23:

• sakvani
    sakvani Posts: 37 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Can somebody tell me, how to loose 2lbs in a week? I'am in and need strategy.
    Weigh-in dates
    CW: 162.2
    GW: 154.2
    Sep 24: 162.2 lbs
    Oct 01:
    Oct 08:
    Oct 15:
    Oct 22:
  • paisleypickle
    paisleypickle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me please?!?!
  • Nancela
    Nancela Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The only way I can lose 2 lbs. per week is not to go over 1200 calories a day, any day. If I go over even 1 day, game over.
  • sophie21290
    sophie21290 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a day late, really sorry- I only just found the forums page today! I'd love to join in on this, I need to challenge myself and would love to be motivated and inspired by others and hopefully do the same for y'all! Good luck everyone, lets smash it!
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    CW 184.6

Good luck everyone!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    SW: 134
    GW: 125

Sep 25: 134
    Oct 02:
    Oct 09:
    Oct 16:
    Oct 23:
  • godsglory1
    godsglory1 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wohoo glad I seen this, I am in! CW 169
  • energyseeker
    Options
    survived the card party. Drank water (skipped the brandy old fashioned :smile: ). Scraped the frosting from the birthday cake. Skipped the chips. Smaller portions.
  • strongjess1980
    strongjess1980 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late to join in!

SW: 177.5
    GW: 169.5

Sep 25: 177.5
    Oct 02:
    Oct 09:
    Oct 16:
    Oct 23:
  • ab46304