Wanna Be Friends - Or Not

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Why do people request you, and when you don't accept right away they delete their request and send another one?
    After the 2nd or 3rd time, maybe you should get a hint and at least include a message.
    Sorry....pet peeve.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Why do people request you, and when you don't accept right away they delete their request and send another one?
    After the 2nd or 3rd time, maybe you should get a hint and at least include a message.
    Sorry....pet peeve.

My bad...i thought it was a glitch in the system (retracts most recent FR)
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Sorry....pet peeve.

OR why would they send a request wanting to be your friend and then not interact. That's a pet peeve of mine.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I also do not send FR typically as I have noticed in my time here (my previous profile had at 1433 day streak) guys seem to chase and FR ladies in hopes of noodz. I want to have fun, I can be perv and completely inappropriate but I have come to a point that I do not send FR because I don't want ladies to think I am adding people for inappropriate reasons.
  • Domino_75
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    I also do not send FR typically as I have noticed in my time here (my previous profile had at 1433 day streak) guys seem to chase and FR ladies in hopes of noodz. I want to have fun, I can be perv and completely inappropriate but I have come to a point that I do not send FR because I don't want ladies to think I am adding people for inappropriate reasons.

This!! It's unfortunate that bad people have ruined fun for some.
  • Domino_75
    Options
    I am going to dye my hair pink and pile it on top of my head in one big pony tail just for the hell of it. Just because. No reason at all.

I think we'll need picture.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

But you still want nudes right? Just don't want to come across as forward. Smooth... Very smooth.

This mother kitten done went and spilled the beans on my game....
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

But you still want nudes right? Just don't want to come across as forward. Smooth... Very smooth.
    Caporegiem wrote: »

This mother kitten done went and spilled the beans on my game....

No he is telling the truth....I keep trying to send him noodz...but he says he doesn't want them and he tells me that I am inappropriate and if I persist we wont be able to be friends anymore.

That's usually what they tell me when I send my noodz too, I know they're just being modest though.
  • Domino_75
    Options
    My noodz could be the start of a bulimic epidemic. It's unhealthy, but you'll lose a lot of weight.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    I think the person that replies "add me" may just be about how many connections can they get. Thus making them available to anyone who looks at that thread versus making one connection.

True. People like to make every site into another "Facebook". But although I was reluctant at first, I've actually accepted a few requests, and sent out a few myself. I now have 20 friends. Some people have 200.