Replies

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    I also do not send FR typically as I have noticed in my time here (my previous profile had at 1433 day streak) guys seem to chase and FR ladies in hopes of noodz. I want to have fun, I can be perv and completely inappropriate but I have come to a point that I do not send FR because I don't want ladies to think I am adding people for inappropriate reasons.

But you still want nudes right? Just don't want to come across as forward. Smooth... Very smooth.

Doesn't everyone want them? That's why I started charging for mine

I can't even give mine away. I keep trying!

They don't sell for much since the internet is full of free *kitten* but sometimes I find a sucker

That sounds like more than pics...i find a sucker every so often..she is so much fun....
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I also do not send FR typically as I have noticed in my time here (my previous profile had at 1433 day streak) guys seem to chase and FR ladies in hopes of noodz. I want to have fun, I can be perv and completely inappropriate but I have come to a point that I do not send FR because I don't want ladies to think I am adding people for inappropriate reasons.

But you still want nudes right? Just don't want to come across as forward. Smooth... Very smooth.

Isn't this is like opening Pandoras box?

I should put a disclaimer that I am only kidding. I suppose the lurkers might not know I have a sense of humor.

Within an hour or so you will have several new FRs from guys with no pics and only 1 or 2 other friends....

I know. They should read the directions in my profile. I say no noodz right in there geez. :D

That should work because guys are big on reading ....(insert eye roll)
  • 3M_TA3
    Options

I should put a disclaimer that I am only kidding. I suppose the lurkers might not know I have a sense of humor.

Within an hour or so you will have several new FRs from guys with no pics and only 1 or 2 other friends....

I know. They should read the directions in my profile. I say no noodz right in there geez. :D

I heard they like to read the articles.

Just the captions and what they like so they can rehearse a speech should they ever meet!
  • 3M_TA3
    Options

Just the captions and what they like so they can rehearse a speech should they ever meet!

Long walks on the beach is usually a safe bet

Don't they all like world peace and puppies? Or is that something else?

The guys read it as world piece....from what my friends tell me of course....
  • 3M_TA3
    Options

Long walks on the beach is usually a safe bet

Don't they all like world peace and puppies? Or is that something else?

The guys read it as world piece....from what my friends tell me of course....

Guys do love some good worldly piece

So does wanting a worldly piece get a FR or not...
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Based on "research", I'm guessing no. Most of us aren't interested in being one of many.
  • mrbullfrog
    mrbullfrog Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me, I dare you muhahhAh
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    mrbullfrog wrote: »

Are you friends with Sade...i mean you are a smooth operator....(taking notes)
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    mrbullfrog wrote: »

You sent me a request. I mentioned that I post sad clown pics and googley eyed fruit pics. What can I expect from you? Do you have a 401k?

How did i get the smiley clown?