Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    "Sharking" in the parking lot. Seriously, it will not hurt you to park further from the *kitten* door and walk. No need to aggressively shark spots and be an *kitten* simply because you can't be bothered to walk the extra ten steps to the store.

I actually prefer to park far away. I can't stand the morons that have no respect for other people's vehicles and bang them up with their car doors or a shopping cart. I once had an old man open his truck door into my camero door. I walked over, looked at my door, glared at him. I did this a couple times. He hung his head in shame and looked scared. I didn't lose it on him though cuz he only hit my door guard so there was no damage. But that is the reason I always park out near the edge of the parking lot.

Me too...my last new car got a dent from someone in the first week..

I would've probably lost it hahaha, Start taking pics of the vehicles parked beside me and inspect for scratches and dents before and after.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    "Sharking" in the parking lot. Seriously, it will not hurt you to park further from the *kitten* door and walk. No need to aggressively shark spots and be an *kitten* simply because you can't be bothered to walk the extra ten steps to the store.

I actually prefer to park far away. I can't stand the morons that have no respect for other people's vehicles and bang them up with their car doors or a shopping cart. I once had an old man open his truck door into my camero door. I walked over, looked at my door, glared at him. I did this a couple times. He hung his head in shame and looked scared. I didn't lose it on him though cuz he only hit my door guard so there was no damage. But that is the reason I always park out near the edge of the parking lot.

Me too...my last new car got a dent from someone in the first week..

That is why I don't think I ever want a brand new car...I like them to come to me with a couple of scratches

It's so annoying having a pristine beautiful new car and getting a dent in it thats not your fault.
    A friend used to deliberately scratch under his new cars ..lol said it didn't seem so bad when it got another
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Ghosting.
    Effing man up and communicate. Bad or good. Just don't be a puuussy.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Another pet peeve of mine are ghetto people that think you're lame, corny and an Uncle Tom just because you're "different" from them or don't like or behave the same as them. So just because I like heavy metal and don't act like a hood rat and am not a gangbanger and is trying to get an education I'm lame? LOL. I can't stand that ratchet mentality, ratchet people especially ratchet black people are the cancer of the entire black race. Not all ghetto people are bad though, I've met some good ones. I even regularly watch a guy named Tyrone Magnus that used to live in the ghetto. Not everyone has to act the same and be uneducated or stupid or what not.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I don't have super nice cars, but I still like to park far away for that very reason, so I totally understand. It has never bothered me to walk further to get into a store or place I am going.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Liars, idiots and *kitten*

I was thinkin'... 2 outta 3 ain't bad, then I reread the post.

dang.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When you try and chat to people from your home country but are ignored
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    dylans1789 wrote: »
    When you try and chat to people from your home country but are ignored

That sounds depressing.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Having students, volunteers and "extra" staff at work who are doing nothing and are in your way when you are busy...stay out of the way or by all means someone step up and help out, a little initiative would be appreciated
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Posts that are edited or the entire post has been erased, I do get it but...it drives me bananas!

I really wanted to read that one if the poster found the need to delete it entirely!

Must have been a strong opinion or emotion...which are kinda some of the the best posts
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    People who think their opinion is the only thing that matters. Something is wrong because THEY say so, something is nasty because THEY say so. Ummm NO! F uckoff!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    People who get their panties in a wad over other topics besides fitness on the Chit Chat forum. Go away please.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    People who think their opinion is the only thing that matters. Something is wrong because THEY say so, something is nasty because THEY say so. Ummm NO! F uckoff!

Amen, sister! And this one. . . "I'm offended", , , Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right!
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    People messing with my chair at work - we do not hot desk.
    If you need my computer, bring your own chair round!
    I have spent 2 days faffing with the seat and back, cannot get it right, so now have painful shoulder, neck, lower back and butt! :'(
    (it isn't a great chair, you cannot move the sent and back individually so have to kind of sit and sway and hope to catch it in the right position)
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    When people keep "beating a dead horse" to a pulp. ENOUGH already. It's DEAD.
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    People who complain about free food.
    Arrogance for no valid reason.
  • Eric_joseph_22
    Eric_joseph_22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    When People get on their phones while setting on equipment!!!!
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    House guests who leave a big mess (in bathroom especially), go through your medicine cabinet (creepy), and even try on your makeup without saying anything (ewwwww)!