Pet Peeves!

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    People who text while driving. I'd like to not be crippled or dead, thanks!

People who have no common courtesy.

Texting and driving is illegal here, not that it stops everyone.

I hate driving in general. Everyone seems to be a moron and making up their own rules of the road.

this is why I've given up cycling for other forms of cardio

there have been too many cyclists here clipped and killed by texting drivers
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Vinehausen wrote: »
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    Another pet peeve of mine are ghetto people that think you're lame, corny and an Uncle Tom just because you're "different" from them or don't like or behave the same as them. So just because I like heavy metal and don't act like a hood rat and am not a gangbanger and is trying to get an education I'm lame? LOL. I can't stand that ratchet mentality, ratchet people especially ratchet black people are the cancer of the entire black race. Not all ghetto people are bad though, I've met some good ones. I even regularly watch a guy named Tyrone Magnus that used to live in the ghetto. Not everyone has to act the same and be uneducated or stupid or what not.

Who or what are the 'Ghetto people' :/

I'd like to know this too! He's pissed and actually stereotyping "ghetto" people because they've stereotyped him. Throwing in a "not all are like this" doesn't make it any less offensive lol.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    When you have to wipe like 15 times

Meaning??
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    When you have to wipe like 15 times

Meaning??

for *kitten* sake, don't encourage him.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Attention seekers (*kitten*)
    Mr/Miss know it alls
    Slow drivers in the left lane
    People who cut me off then slam on their brakes
    People who talk about others without knowing their story

I'm sure there's more that will pop in my head later.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Politics.

• mfranz42
    mfranz42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone over 90 who needs to run to the grocery store at 5:00pm during rush hour, they have ALL DAY to shop...
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    People spitting on the ground, people flicking cigarette butts out car window, and pocket lint in my clothes.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    People texting holiday memes after ghosting you, y even bother?!
  • LaRelicHunter
    LaRelicHunter Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Super size and a Diet Coke!
    Lol
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    People who are so nosy they should hold a gold medal in it. I mean damn...
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Women who wear clothes two sizes smaller than they should.

hf8unb5378sz.png
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Women who wear clothes two sizes smaller than they should.

hf8unb5378sz.png

OMG YASSSSS!!!! My local Walmart seems to be the watering hole for these people... it is FULL of them!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Women who refer to their breasts as "the girls" or men who call their testicles "the boys". That makes me cringe. Also the term "aunt flo" referring to a women's monthly cycle or period.
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    People who eat other peoples food. I keep a jar of peanut butter in the office kitchen, one of the tutors asked if she could have some, so I said sure, thinking she would just take a bit for her apple... but she USED MY WHOLE JAR!!

Bought a new jar and hid it in my desk drawer >:) that's the last time I share my stuff with these ungrateful jerks.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lol

Not sure why anyone finds that annoying, actually. I have been diabetic for years and don't like the taste of regular Coke. Should I be eating a super sized meal at McD? OF COURSE NOT! But if I do, and decide to enjoy it with the drink that I like, AND avoid the EXTRA 10 million grams of sugar, I will. Sorry it's such a pet peeve, though.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Lol

Not sure why anyone finds that annoying, actually. I have been diabetic for years and don't like the taste of regular Coke. Should I be eating a super sized meal at McD? OF COURSE NOT! But if I do, and decide to enjoy it with the drink that I like, AND avoid the EXTRA 10 million grams of sugar, I will. Sorry it's so annoying, though.

I agree. I like the taste of Diet Pepsi it has nothing to do with what I eat. I don't get why that annoys people.