Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    :joy:

200.gif#0[img][/img]
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Kids just delivered breakfast in bed. Spoon of cookie dough. Yes it's 12:30 and no cookie dough really isn't breakfast but I'm pleased as punch nonetheless

you have cookie dough? and kids that are thoughtful too? can I come live with you?

Come on over. The kids bake every week! My son is the sweetest little guy ever. The girls not so much.

Can I bring rum? Are you ready for that yet after cookie dough???
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

200.gif#0[img][/img]

c31e0wg9z9nv.gif
    rum.gif 453.9K
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Kids just delivered breakfast in bed. Spoon of cookie dough. Yes it's 12:30 and no cookie dough really isn't breakfast but I'm pleased as punch nonetheless

you have cookie dough? and kids that are thoughtful too? can I come live with you?

Come on over. The kids bake every week! My son is the sweetest little guy ever. The girls not so much.

As gracious host would allow you to bring anything you'd like!! I am a gracious host!! Bring it all. We can alternate, a shot for me dough for you until we fall out of our chairs!

I call that true party.. Over dosing on rum and cookie dough I think is just what the doctor ordered!

Be there very shortly.. looking for my pirate hat.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Haven't had a drink in years so 2 shots in I will fall out of my chair and you can steal all the cookie dough! I'm a cheap date!

I am a very very cheap drunk. LOL @Broomstick_Boo will have to drink her fair share!

• RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

As gracious host would allow you to bring anything you'd like!! I am a gracious host!! Bring it all. We can alternate, a shot for me dough for you until we fall out of our chairs!

I call that true party.. Over dosing on rum and cookie dough I think is just what the doctor ordered!

Arrrr this will be epic.

I think we need to hide all phones... this could be dangerous.. no video uploads, texting strangers or calling strangers we do not know and asking them "I hid the body, what next?"
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

200.gif#0[img][/img]

Where did you go? Are you drinking alone? I am concerned.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Arrrr this will be epic.

I think we need to hide all phones... this could be dangerous.. no video uploads, texting strangers or calling stranger we do not know and asking them "I hide the body, what next?"

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I live on a plantation in the middle no where Georgia. Internet is spotty here at best!
    But we can play hide and seek in the vineyard and orchards.

Oh boy...maybe a game of dodge ball too!
  • BoosDimples
    Options

200.gif#0[img][/img]

Sorry! I was getting snacks!
    7h1uc1rznrjk.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

200.gif#0[img][/img]

Sorry! I was getting snacks!
    7h1uc1rznrjk.jpg

Snacks and Booze.. I am starting to liven up now...

What drinking games shall we play?

eta: @littlemissbgiff has COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Arrrr this will be epic.

I think we need to hide all phones... this could be dangerous.. no video uploads, texting strangers or calling stranger we do not know and asking them "I hide the body, what next?"

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I live on a plantation in the middle no where Georgia. Internet is spotty here at best!

Drunken dodgeball. Done and done

You will go down like a bowling pin! oh ... I will too...
  • BoosDimples
    Options

Arrrr this will be epic.

I hope you have household insurance?

200.gif#20[img][/img]
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

Arrrr this will be epic.

I hope you have household insurance?

200.gif#20[img][/img]

will AARP do?
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    No idea what that is, so, Imma say, yes.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    No idea what that is, so, Imma say, yes.

It sort of means I am old and I have more insurance than most! LOL
This discussion has been closed.