Guys suck at texting

Options

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar I do not own a microwave oven. Please accept my apology for such an oversight.
    The shirt. It's a little tight. Where I come from, there's a name for guys who wear their shirts egregiously tight. It starts with a D and ends with E and it cleans out vaginas.
    Still down with the collars and the persols. You strike me as a SF guy, surely you've got better shirts than that.
    Well, my chest has always been up ever since I started benching years ago and I don't like wearing shirts that fit like a tent. So sorry.

Besides I have always loved cleaning out vaginas. Well, who doesn't. Yum! Licks his lips.

Ummm, I think you are doing it wrong...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I typically think unless you are already very comfortable with someone then simply responding with "Hey" pretty much tells me you have nothing to say. But to me that applies to both men and women.

I always think, "Hey is for horses." Curse you 3rd grade teacher!

Except hay is for horses. Hey is for getting peoples attention. You're third grade teacher was stoopid.

Yeah it use to freak me out when she would put on her horse mask and than make us all stay in from recess and right 100 times, Hey is for horses.
    sj4zr9mtybxa.jpg
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar I do not own a microwave oven. Please accept my apology for such an oversight.
    The shirt. It's a little tight. Where I come from, there's a name for guys who wear their shirts egregiously tight. It starts with a D and ends with E and it cleans out vaginas.
    Still down with the collars and the persols. You strike me as a SF guy, surely you've got better shirts than that.
    Well, my chest has always been up ever since I started benching years ago and I don't like wearing shirts that fit like a tent. So sorry.

Besides I have always loved cleaning out vaginas. Well, who doesn't. Yum! Licks his lips.

Ummm, I think you are doing it wrong...

but he is probably dressed impeccably...including shoes and socks.

Oh absolutely, bow tie too!
  • cee134
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I typically think unless you are already very comfortable with someone then simply responding with "Hey" pretty much tells me you have nothing to say. But to me that applies to both men and women.

Except hay is for horses. Hey is for getting peoples attention. You're third grade teacher was stoopid.

What if it was a Spanish class though? Then hay is there

or perhaps it was ay!

In my Spanish class we only learned where and how to find the library.
  • demo_man805
    demo_man805 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just send pics
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Just send pics

Nooddzzzz!!! All the nooddzzzz!!
  • demo_man805
    demo_man805 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just send pics

Nooddzzzz!!! All the nooddzzzz!!

Lol
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Phone is just a device for setting dates and times to meet in person . I don't have time for endless chit chat .
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Yeah it use to freak me out when she would put on her horse mask and than make us all stay in from recess and right 100 times, Hey is for horses.
    sj4zr9mtybxa.jpg

That is a terrifying story
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options

sj4zr9mtybxa.jpg

That is a terrifying story

Sorry I assumed people knew I was joking.