AMA

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Wait...do AMA answers have to be truthful? Or are they for entertainment purposes only? or is it up to my discretion?

the truth will set you free

and is usually far, far more entertaining

you'd be surprised what I can come up with that isn't exactly the truth

nothing surprises me anymore; nothing

feel free to let your mind run wild
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

nothing surprises me anymore; nothing

Than you're probably using the internet wrong.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I'd be curious to know if the grapefruit technique lives up to its hype for guys :joy:

Me too. You just changed our plans for tonight.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Are you disappointed with the questions you're getting?
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Have you been eaten yet? If not, why on earth not?
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

Not disappointed, just surprised how mild they were.
  • Angela937
    Options

Nope still not. I don't know why, bc I always tell my guys I want to try that but it never happens.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »

Nope still not. I don't know why, bc I always tell my guys I want to try that but it never happens.

Guys do like sitting down to a nice meal at a clean table. Maybe consider housekeeping?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    What is your opinion of the "Black Lives Matter" movement? Fighting Racism or Propagating Racism?
  • Angela937
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Guys do like sitting down to a nice meal at a clean table. Maybe consider housekeeping?

In what way? Like shaving or something? Because I'm very clean, but more than half the guys say they prefer a natural bush, so I don't shave.
  • Angela937
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    What is your opinion of the "Black Lives Matter" movement? Fighting Racism or Propagating Racism?

Well that's a tricky one. I believe the original intent of the movement was ok, but its led to more controversy than peace. Yes I believe black lives matter, but I think the bigger issue we should be looking at is ALL lives matter.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Not disappointed, just surprised how mild they were.

Too many people ending up in jail these days lol.
  • NorthCascades
    Options

I've heard that's something ladies only really get when they're in a relationship, not just casually. I've never understood why that should be the case for women but not men. I have this idea boys want girls more than the other way around, if either person could take it or leave it, it's usually (not always) the girl, which means it shouldn't be so unfair to girls. I just really don't understand.

Plus, the biggest turn on in the world is a partner's arousal. And we guys really like lady bits.

Maybe you're finding the wrong guys. On that note, if you've never experienced it before, wait until you find the right person to do it for you, somebody with some skill, give you a good first time. You want to be relaxed and not at all self-conscious.
  • NorthCascades
    Options

In what way? Like shaving or something? Because I'm very clean, but more than half the guys say they prefer a natural bush, so I don't shave.

One more for the anecdotal record: I prefer a bush to shaved. A landing strip is the best of all!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

One more for the anecdotal record: I prefer a bush to shaved. A landing strip is the best of all!

This post earned my vote of Awesome; it dawn sure did.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

So you're ex husband never went downtown on you???

Another lady on mfp posted one time about how her husband never went downtown on her. And she said she hopes he steps on a lego on his way out the door. Just stuck in my mind.
  • Angela937
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

So you're ex husband never went downtown on you???

Not really, he tried for about 30 seconds but didn't like.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    How do you marry someone who refuses to do that for you? Your pleasure isn't that important to me...
This discussion has been closed.