Im a Tinder Failure

Options
1234568»

Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Forget Tinder @JeffreyMGiron It's Friday night and it won't be long 'til I hit the dance floor... Let's go!

haha thanks for the offer but i work tomorrow early :(
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Forget Tinder @JeffreyMGiron It's Friday night and it won't be long 'til I hit the dance floor... Let's go!

I'll pace us all night and drop you off at work in the morning. :#
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    @lstrat115 You have taken over my thread, without my permission, for that you shall get the Key and keep it, i dont want it anymore =3

I don't want your Tinder thread. If you start one about CraigsList let me know and I'll take that one

Craigslist is where its at so you are well informed :)

I'll pace us all night and drop you off at work in the morning. :#

haha, i dont think i can handle it this week..ive worked 6 days in a row tomorrow would be my 7th :(
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options

He uses that line on all the girls :tongue:
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    tinder is for hooking up. Listen if you want a quality girl you won't find her on tinder, the bar, and any of those sleazy locations. The probability of finding a good girl in those areas are about 5%.

Sleazy girls are the best kind right?

So that's what you are looking for... I know a few of those. I'll send them your way. Enjoy!

• JeffreyMGiron
    edited October 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

He uses that line on all the girls :tongue:

lmfao, @jenmar22 ahahaha....you know i regretted not calling out to hang out with you :) but yeah its the line i use these days because im in the struggle :(
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »
    tinder is for hooking up. Listen if you want a quality girl you won't find her on tinder, the bar, and any of those sleazy locations. The probability of finding a good girl in those areas are about 5%.

So that's what you are looking for... I know a few of those. I'll send them your way. Enjoy!

You know some who like to drink wine and offer to make me some homecooked wings?
  • WaCowboy
    WaCowboy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I tried tinder once seriously for like 1 week, i got no matches, Confirmation im meant to be alone forever.

Honestly your not missing anything. I started dating again after 13 years and tried Tinder. Honestly I was off that app within a month. I got quite a few interesting stories from the people I met in there.

My advice is try other sites. I met my current GF on Zoosk and we have been together for 2 years now.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »

You know some who like to drink wine and offer to
    make me some homecooked wings?

Lol I see what you did there
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Such a pity that in NZ the majority of people on tinder are married and looking for something on the side, or look to share their wives
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    It's been over a week, have you gotten laid yet?

Not yet...i practically a virgin this year