Im an actor/Producer looking to motivate:

Options
conpablo74
conpablo74 Posts: 19 Member
We all have goals. My goal this year is to produce my second full-feature film and be in the best shape for my next role. Whats your story and goals?

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

WErVXY7.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    You can't say that and not say what movie you've been in.

Also, this post might work better in the Motivation board. You're going to get alot of smart-*kitten* remarks under Chit Chat.

Is it a movie about smart *kitten* remarks? I am good at that. I COULD BE YOUR STAR!!!! Although you'd want to use a different actress and I'll just do voice overs.

He's a robot, he can't hear you. All the more reason to do the voice overs for his movies.
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options

Also, this post might work better in the Motivation board. You're going to get alot of smart-*kitten* remarks under Chit Chat.

Is it a movie about smart *kitten* remarks? I am good at that. I COULD BE YOUR STAR!!!! Although you'd want to use a different actress and I'll just do voice overs.

He's a robot, he can't hear you. All the more reason to do the voice overs for his movies.

How do you know I'm not a robot?

I don't, but there are a bunch of the same posts as @StealthHealth said all wanting an add me. That's usually a sign of an advertiser, who probably uses a program to add people and promote things. Or worse he is a malicious actor (technical term for hacker) and wants to infect peoples computers for reasons.
  • cee134
    Options

How do you know I'm not a robot?

I don't, but there are a bunch of the same posts as @StealthHealth said all wanting an add me. That's usually a sign of an advertiser, who probably uses a program to add people and promote things. Or worse he is a malicious actor (technical term for hacker) and wants to infect peoples computers for reasons.

18885-Galer-a-De-Gifs-Animados-De-Robots-De-Juguete-Gifmania.gif

I just took a selfie for you :) not only am I a robot but I am an old robot...but cool.

I've always wanted to be friends with a robot.
  • conpablo74
    conpablo74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Actually niether a robot and or advertising. Sorry to leave that small detail out. The first full feature is in post production for GhostNote. You can find it on IMDB and new movie I am working on next is a Female vegeance piece. Wont give away the name just yet:(

However I have produced shorts, such as, "It's Complicated", "Wrong Girl", and "The Ugly."

That should let you know it's not a bluff. Kitty kat comments? Trust me I can handle it. Been and seen worst:)

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    where is @GnothiSeauton23 ?
  • rebel_26
    Options
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Pablo, I'm up for the lead role in your next movie.

It would be a Latino version of Bridget Jones diary. I can be Mark Darcy. I'm not latino but I can pass for a Latino guy if I grow a moustache ;)

I would like to be in this movie also, but only as an extra. And i'd like to wear a fake moustache.

Why not just show your natural mustache? is it too blonde?