Im an actor/Producer looking to motivate:

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    conpablo74 wrote: »
    @lstrat115 @GnothiSeauton23 ... Yes sir. I am Pablo De Leon. Sorry for the delay. I was getting my fit on. Im new to this MFP. So I wanted to engage with the world for motivation and fun!

You guys had made this fun! Thank you!

xnlexepn8sq6.jpg
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    conpablo74 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Sorry guys for the delay. I was getting my fit on at 9rounds. Yes I am Pablo De Leon. Im new to this app and wanted to engage with everyone out on the MFP. Loving this app. Definately helping me to prepare for my next role.

Casey G Smith is one of our producers. Im actually the Executive producer of our films. I am passionate about acting. Keep the comments coming! Love the engagement! Keep rocking your dreams!

If you need a good actress, I recommend Lexi.

best post yet! Just don't let her write in the movie...

"As he looked across his vast property in Fall River, he noticed a 2014 BMW pull up. An impossibly beautiful woman stepped out and stared at him and coldly said, "Hi." He wanted to know this mysterious woman more, unfortunately, just as soon as she arrived, she blocked him and drove away, screaming something about being real."

dont forget all the stuff she was threw...
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Hi. What's this thread about?
  • cee134
    Options

Some guy who may or may not be a robot wanting MFP members to wear fake mustaches.
  • cee134
    Options
    @conpablo74
    Message me if you want the protagonist of your new movie, especially if it involves the lead character wearing lot of tailored suits or tuxedos.

Your probably gonna get some dic pics now

It's pointless to send d pics to yourself.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Noooddzzz