Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    and I lied two posts earlier.
  • rebel_26
    Options
    oh very nice laser work and that suicide was awesome...I saw the vid on you tube.
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    q7v4vvyvpyc2.jpg

ligspkkpn60o.jpg
  • conpablo74
    conpablo74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Sorry guys for the delay. I was getting my fit on at 9rounds. Yes I am Pablo De Leon. Im new to this app and wanted to engage with everyone out on the MFP. Loving this app. Definately helping me to prepare for my next role.

Casey G Smith is one of our producers. Im actually the Executive producer of our films. I am passionate about acting. Keep the comments coming! Love the engagement! Keep rocking your dreams!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    conpablo74 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Sorry guys for the delay. I was getting my fit on at 9rounds. Yes I am Pablo De Leon. Im new to this app and wanted to engage with everyone out on the MFP. Loving this app. Definately helping me to prepare for my next role.

Casey G Smith is one of our producers. Im actually the Executive producer of our films. I am passionate about acting. Keep the comments coming! Love the engagement! Keep rocking your dreams!

If you need a good actress, I recommend Lexi.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Pablo, I'm up for the lead role in your next movie.

It would be a Latino version of Bridget Jones diary. I can be Mark Darcy. I'm not latino but I can pass for a Latino guy if I grow a moustache ;)

I would like to be in this movie also, but only as an extra. And i'd like to wear a fake moustache.

You'd probably want to be a day player (actor with supporting speaking roles hired on a daily basis without long-term contracts.) that way you will have access to the craft table where all your food dreams come true.
  • rebel_26
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    conpablo74 wrote: »

If you need a good actress, I recommend Lexi.

best post yet! Just don't let her write in the movie...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The Pablo de León?

Pablo de León is an Argentine Space Suit Researcher, born in Cañuelas, Argentina.

He was the team leader of the Ansari X Prize Team based in Buenos Aires and the payload manager of Project PADE, a group of seven Argentine experiments flown in the NASA Space Shuttle Endeavour in STS-108 mission, in December 2001.
  • conpablo74
    Options
    @lstrat115 @GnothiSeauton23 ... Yes sir. I am Pablo De Leon. Sorry for the delay. I was getting my fit on. Im new to this MFP. So I wanted to engage with the world for motivation and fun!

You guys had made this fun! Thank you!

• conpablo74
    Options
    @LiftingLady5 @Cutaway_Collar ... You would make great with the mustache:) Keep it rocking! Add me to keep the motivation going.