What's the deal with...

Options

Replies

• JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    JSaus13 wrote: »
    This is not related to fitness.

I'm still kind of new-ish here, but ummm....this is the chit-chat area. Did you flag and condemn people in the ghost stories thread? Luke Cage thread? Calvin and Hobbes thread?

It's chit-chat. A place to get to know each other a bit better (and some people lack of humor).

Now for my on topic thing about the dudes in the 1600's. Can you imagine having to wear that crap today? Yikes!

I'm fairly confident it wasn't him to flagged the thread. I'm even more confident he wasn't serious about that statement.

HA! Who's the one with the lack of humor now? Me. :/
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Well this IS the Chit-chat forum. I don't think chit-chat has to be about fitness.
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Their descendants eventually invented airline food. Mistakes were made.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    and William Penn founding Pennsylvania? I understand naming something after you if you "found" it. But what's with the adding -sylvania part? If his last name was Smith would it have been Smith-sylvania? Who does that?

its because of the forests...its latin i think for forest isn't it?

Sylvania means forest lands ....or woods ....
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

I'm still kind of new-ish here, but ummm....this is the chit-chat area. Did you flag and condemn people in the ghost stories thread? Luke Cage thread? Calvin and Hobbes thread?

It's chit-chat. A place to get to know each other a bit better (and some people lack of humor).

Now for my on topic thing about the dudes in the 1600's. Can you imagine having to wear that crap today? Yikes!

I'm fairly confident it wasn't him to flagged the thread. I'm even more confident he wasn't serious about that statement.

HA! Who's the one with the lack of humor now? Me. :/

No it's probably still him :)

Pheeeew! I felt a bit awkward.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    and William Penn founding Pennsylvania? I understand naming something after you if you "found" it. But what's with the adding -sylvania part? If his last name was Smith would it have been Smith-sylvania? Who does that?

But what is CEElvania mean though?

I changed my mind, I want Pennsylvania to be renamed to this: Castlevania

• ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Well this IS the Chit-chat forum. I don't think chit-chat has to be about fitness.

Hey @km8907 is this true

LOL! Good one sir. Good one indeed!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »

But what is CEElvania mean though?

GoogleFooForestLands

Is it safe? What kind or rabbit hole quest are you sending me on?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    What's the deal with people from the 1600's? I mean come on. Could John Napier take any more time to discover logarithms? And come on, slashed doublet, wide reticella lace collars and cuffs, and a broadbrimmed hats were never cool.

and can we talk about the fashion? because this chick looks really uncomfortable!

10kbgm8fizgr.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Hey @km8907 is this true

I'm too busy today for that lol.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Double post. MFP is laggy today.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

Hey @km8907 is this true

Oh no, not again!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

I am here to document my fitness, track my food and motivate others. You?

and noodzzz