What's the deal with...

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    JSaus13 wrote: »
    This is not related to fitness.

I'm still kind of new-ish here, but ummm....this is the chit-chat area. Did you flag and condemn people in the ghost stories thread? Luke Cage thread? Calvin and Hobbes thread?

It's chit-chat. A place to get to know each other a bit better (and some people lack of humor).

Now for my on topic thing about the dudes in the 1600's. Can you imagine having to wear that crap today? Yikes!
    I am here to document my fitness, track my food and motivate others. You?

and noodzzz
    Very amusing but nobody has ever sent me nudes or vice versa.

I'm too honorable for that kind of *kitten*. I need to log my lunch hold on...

"log my lunch"? is that what the kids are calling it now?
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This is not related to fitness.

I'm still kind of new-ish here, but ummm....this is the chit-chat area. Did you flag and condemn people in the ghost stories thread? Luke Cage thread? Calvin and Hobbes thread?

It's chit-chat. A place to get to know each other a bit better (and some people lack of humor).

Now for my on topic thing about the dudes in the 1600's. Can you imagine having to wear that crap today? Yikes!
    I am here to document my fitness, track my food and motivate others. You?

Clearly I'm here to just log my food and weight and exercise. I shouldn't have been having conversations with anyone on this site about anything other than fitness. My bad, Oh Honorable One.
  • JSaus13
    Options
    It seems as though I should have stayed on the side lines and not said a word. It's nice to see that there are "motivational" people here to lift one's spirits. *insert eye roll here*
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It seems as though I should have stayed on the side lines and not said a word. It's nice to see that there are "motivational" people here to lift one's spirits. *insert eye roll here*

all in good fun...don't forget to log your eye roll.... ;)

Damn it.... Now I want snack cakes and eggrolls.

• JSaus13
    Options

The further down the forum list you go...the motivation gets replaced with sarcasm and memes. Once you hit the chit-chat and fun and games...all bets are off.

I know. I was being sarcastic. I'm not lost in the art of sarcasm and memes.

I came here to log and log and find common minded people. In the meantime, I found people who are kind and funny and interesting to converse with. Then you get the "others" who apparently feel the need to put themselves on some sort of pedestal and come off FAR superior than the rest.

Yeah, it's the douches that I can do without.
  • JSaus13
    Options

The further down the forum list you go...the motivation gets replaced with sarcasm and memes. Once you hit the chit-chat and fun and games...all bets are off.

FYI, I wasn't calling you the douche.
  • cee134
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar It's 5 o'clock somwhere

Not here...
  • cee134
    Options
    Maybe if I just close my eyes.... it will be 5 when I open them. Lets see how that works.