Let's be honest...

Options

Replies

• VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm dating a woman who farted on the 4th date. Whatever. We try not to make each other smell bad things, but farts happen.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    She does in front of me, and they are often sulfuric in nature. I rarely do, and mine are very tame by her admission. I'm just not much of a farter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    His make the windows rattle.

Mine are SBDs... :flowerforyou:
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    They must not have kids together- pregnant women CANNOT control it. I farted so much at night in my sleep my husband says the covers floated 3 feet off the bed....:blushing:
  • Aliviuum
    Aliviuum Posts: 67
    Options
    All.the.time.
  • therunninghippie
    therunninghippie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My SO fans his gas in my direction... I show no mercy :)
  • Aliviuum
    Aliviuum Posts: 67
    Options
    My SO fans his gas in my direction... I show no mercy :)

Exactly.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Ugggh! He has NO problem farting in front of me, and it has bothered me from day one. Not the farting per se, more so the frequency and sound of them. I don't fart in front of him, only out of principle. I have told him time and time again that there is no need to be farting like that in front of me, but he insists that he must, so I just don't at all, to prove a point.

That said, my brother and his wife have never farted in front of one another. My other brother and his wife have no problem farting like normal people in front of one another. I think both are endearing.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    A coworker was telling me today that she and her husband have never farted in front of each other (and they've been married 20 years). If they have to do it, they go to the bathroom. WTH? So be honest, do you fart in front of your significant other?

Honestly, nope, we do not.
  • TitzzMcGhee
    TitzzMcGhee Posts: 116
    Options
    I find it very interesting that very few men have commented. Isn't farting one of their favorite topics?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I find it very interesting that very few men have commented. Isn't farting one of their favorite topics?

I think it's just an unwritten man rule that they flatulate, no need to state the obvious...
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mi2i0yO2Cl1qz4rgp.gif
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    yep. anything except pooping is fair game to happen in front of each other. until the day comes when im old and cannot control my own bowels, i refuse to make that a public event.
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options

Well of course its funny as hell when WE rip one and the CDC declares a chemical biohazard in the living room, but when she does it, well that's just wrong.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Lmao! Um... My husband watched me give birth. Farting ain't no thang!

^^^ THIS! :laugh:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I not only fart in front of her I do my best to get close to her when I realise there's one brewing. :smokin:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    No, I am actually gas "challenged", I don't burp or fart, I don't try to stop it or hold it I just never need to, very strange. It is kind of funny in my family because my dh & kids seem to have gotten my share of gas, and they have no problem letting it all out!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I don't just let it rip and giggle, but if it happens it happens. He, however, farts at me. If I talk to him before 7:30 in the morning he will turn his butt in my direction and fart right at me. :ohwell:
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    One morning, I farted in bed. My girlfriend at the time told me, "My mom says never marry a man who farts in bed." I told her I was okay with that and farted again. She eventually married me.

I still fart in bed.

So does my wife.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lo3k7ypHNf1qlr140o1_r1_500.gif