Let's be honest...

Replies

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    I fart in front of the mail man.

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    If you can't dutch-oven him at least once and he can't dutch-oven you, maybe you're not meant to be lol...

Yes, this has happened many times and we just laugh about it (we're like kids and love it) :)
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    I find it very interesting that very few men have commented. Isn't farting one of their favorite topics?

Well of course its funny as hell when WE rip one and the CDC declares a chemical biohazard in the living room, but when she does it, well that's just wrong.

well now that's a double standard :ohwell:
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    I haven't (purposely/knowingly) farted in front of my husband since we met ... 7 years ago but I haven't farted in front of anyone (purposely/knowing) either. I grew up in the south and my grandmothers taught me at a very young age that it is "rude and nasty" to pass gas in front of others especially men so I just don't do it. This is weird, I know I should be able to fart in front of him, he has no problem farting in front of me but I am just more comfortable taking it to another room.
    P.s.
    I also have never heard my mom or grandmothers fart in front of me ... I am 25 years old lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,030 Member
    All the time. Even when we are spooning eachother. My hubby once said "true love is when your partner farts on you while you're spooning them and you don't even bother to move"
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    All the damn time...

tumblr_m78homnYwd1ror9hho1_500.gif
  • TitzzMcGhee
    TitzzMcGhee Posts: 116
    I find it very interesting that very few men have commented. Isn't farting one of their favorite topics?

Well of course its funny as hell when WE rip one and the CDC declares a chemical biohazard in the living room, but when she does it, well that's just wrong.

You mean you don't have competitions to see whose is best or pull my finger?
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    I produce very little gas under any normal circumstances. And what little gas I may occasionally produce is in no danger of precipitating a public health emergency. My wife thinks I'm embarrassed to do it, but the truth is I am spared the need. I can eat all of the foods people say give them gas/bathroom urgency: beans, greasy foods, turkey, dairy, whatever, and it has no ill effect on me whatsoever.

My wife can wake the dead after a turkey dinner, and she seems rather proud of it.

Consequently, I hate the holidays.
  • TitzzMcGhee
    TitzzMcGhee Posts: 116
    All the time. Even when we are spooning eachother. My hubby once said "true love is when your partner farts on you while you're spooning them and you don't even bother to move"

Or the Dutch oven....
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    I fart in front of the mail man.

And you wonder why you haven't gotten any mail lately?

He told me I had to in order to GET my mail :ohwell:
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    just...beyond kinky...
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member

tumblr_mavvv3ufQh1qjudfbo1_r2_500.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    My daughter knows how to dutch oven, crop dust, or fart on someone's face if they're laying on the couch. I'm teaching her right from a young age that men show mercy, and neither should women.

I grew up in a house with only men... I don't think anything of it.
  • I fart. All. The. Time. Last night, for example, he wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissed me on the neck, and I farted on him. Oops...

in tears laughing over this!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I just got back from the grocery store. I crop dusted the greeter. Twice.
  • I fart in front of the mail man.

And you wonder why you haven't gotten any mail lately?

He told me I had to in order to GET my mail :ohwell:

um awkward
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    We name them.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Only on the day after i get laid...
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    :laugh:
    Oh this thread is good for a chuckle!

Yup, we fart in front of one another. I try not to, but hey, they slip out. :embarassed:
  • when my mom's bf sees her eating brussel sprouts he says "ok....ITS ON!" and go eats a bag of pork rinds

i do all the time i almost made one of my bfs throw up bc of it :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: