How do you take your coffee?

Options
12346»

Replies

• PALMINADALESSANDRO
    PALMINADALESSANDRO Posts: 192 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Espresso . ( a mug full) 2 sugars and 2% milk.
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way, light and sweet. I stopped adding sugar, and use a sugar free creamer of whatever flavor in feeling. Usually hazelnut. Occasionally I'll use one with sugar, if it's a seasonal one and I want it. But even the sugar free creamer adds enough sweetness to it. I use 3 Tbsp per cup of coffee.
  • mburgess458
    mburgess458 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I don't like drinks to be super hot, so I usually add a few ice cubes... sometimes a dash of cinnamon. Other than that just black.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    It's easier to drink coffee with little in it if it's good coffee and a roast you like. I'm a French roast (dark but not Italian) devotee. I used to sweeten but broke the habit. Now it's just a bit of unsweetened soy milk.
  • Beanessa
    Beanessa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Daily coffee drinker here. I cut out sugar after undergrad because when I started working full time, I found the sugar was making me jittery in the morning. So I went to just half & half, then to almond milk about a year or two ago and now I drink it completely black. I'll have an iced latte with skim milk once in a while (probably once a month or so) or with almond milk if it's available. I don't miss it...
  • lbaxandall
    lbaxandall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a regular at Tim Horton's (1 cream, 1 sugar, but their version of "1" is ridiculous!) but now I've started going to the gas station and putting in about 1-2 oz of a flavor (french vanilla, cappuccino, mocha, etc) in 12 or 16 oz, and it ends up being around 40 calories. I'm not ready to give up coffee!
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Half-pack of sweetener and double cream. Cream, not milk. Sweetener or sugar I can live without but the cream is non-negotiable. Coffee cream is probably my single largest source of dietary fat and I don't care. Priorities.
  • fastforwardlthirty
    fastforwardlthirty Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Fat free half n half (20 calories for 2TB) with a little Splenda. I add these things to flavored coffees yum!
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Black with 1 measured teaspoon/individual sachet per 200mls - my big coffee glass gets 2 sugar sticks, my little glass gets 1.
  • benlourie
    benlourie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi from the UK..... I have 1 to 2 cups a day. Dolce gusto Lungo in a small cup with semi milk & 1 tsp of soft brown sugar. It's a way of life, has been for the last few years now. I look forward to it every day!
  • Krislynell
    Krislynell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I recently found International Delight sugar free pumpkin spice creamer. Oh. My. Goodness. I gave up spend a last year but because it's in the house because hubby is diabetic, I mixed some into a strong cup of black coffee and 2 tbsp of the creamer....YUM! I drink one cup of this in the am before work but black coffee the rest of the day
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Black with 3 Stevia
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I like mine with a kiss!
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I also love sweet coffee. I add about a tablespoon of Stevia and then some chocolate almond milk. I honestly do not measure it because a serving (8oz) is like 100 calories and I use nowhere near a whole cup of it lol so to me it's negligible and I estimate about 40 calories.