July 2010 - No more snacking after dinner

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Day 3 out of 3. I was only off by 5 minutes, but I knew I could do better. So I'll try harder next time :wink:.
    How's everyone doing?
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    I made it thru 5 nights in a row and then...I crumbled. Am so annoyed at myself. :explode: Part of it is that I am uncomfortable (neck pain) and can't really exercise and part is just aggravation over my stupidity that I don't eat right and lack self-discipline. I just don't do well when my routine changes. As happy as I am to have kids come home or to socialize, I cannot seem to control myself.
    But, I started over last night, so I made it thru my new Day 1. It's something.
    Wishing you all a good week.
    Zaza
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Gah, I had about 5 blueberries last night... :/ Managed the night before... So Me: 1/Snacks: 1 so far...
  • dewdrop
    Gah, I had about 5 blueberries last night... :/ Managed the night before... So Me: 1/Snacks: 1 so far...

To me it sounds like it's You:2/Snacks 0. Unless the blueberries were coated with chocolate and filled with whipped cream. :wink:
    Glad you joined.

Zaza, I admire how you always get back at this. I also like your honesty - we are only humans :smile:.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    13 me/6 them

On vacation this week, just me and my man. But we are eating healthy and running, so I know I'll succeed.
  • xarra
    Me: 3 .Snacks: 0

Well, I did have my dessert (light carte d'or, blueberries and grated 85% chocolate) late last night (around 9.30) but that's 'cause we ate around 9!
  • zaza54
    Hi-
    I made it thru 2 nights in a row. So that's 7 total for me this month. (I am not going to keep track of the evil temptations.)
    Thank you dewdrop for your unwavering support. :flowerforyou:
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    On vacation this week, just me and my man. But we are eating healthy and running, so I know I'll succeed.

Wow, excellent! Enjoy! :glasses: So your hubs' supportive in this - thumbs up for him.

We had a visitor last night, so I had a small dinner around 10:30. I'll count it due to the circumstances, but if next time's the same, I'll take the point back from me and give it to the snacks. :grumble:

Me: 4 - Late snacks: 0
  • dewdrop
    if next time's the same, I'll take the point back from me and give it to the snacks. :grumble:
    Stopped eating at 8:30. So it's: Me 5 - Late snacks 0 :drinker:
  • xarra
    I, er, didn't eat tea last night due to falling asleep... And I thought eating at 4am would be bad....

However in my 1st week, I've lost 3.8lb!

So, technically it's me: 4, snacks: 0
  • zaza54
    xarra , very impressive!!
    I made it thru last night so I'm back up to 3 nights in a row (8 total for July).
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    No food past 9 (I'm doing better than I dared to hoped, hehe)
    Me 6 - Late snacks 0 :drinker:

Zaza and Xarra, well done! Keep up the good work.
    Rosemary, are you in holiday too? It's not like you to skip a day.
    Lorna, looking forward to your numbers, once you're back. Miss ya!

Glad to be part of a such a nice team again :happy:.
  • xarra
    Me: 5 Snacks: 0

OK, I had slightly more ice cream than I should... But it was dessert!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    14 me/8 them

We have been eating healthy and exercising, but not necessarily early, so I haven't been beating those late night snackers. But I'll kick their butts when I return on Saturday.

Xarra - Great job. Dessert is a necesity in my household

Zaza - Awesome on the consistency.

Dew, I knew it wouldn't take you any time at all to get back in the game.
  • dewdrop
    Tight, but on time: Me 7 - Late snacks 0
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Was on a vacation. Took my grandson with me to our church's yearly family conference. We had a fantastic time, but I did gain 2 lbs, so it's back at it today! It sounds like everyone is doing great!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I don't know where I am with the snacks so I'll probably start over. Have to think about it a bit. More later
  • dewdrop
    Finished eating around 9, but had 1/2 of peach left which I finished only right before my cut-off time :smile:. I so wanted some snack around 11... but I resisted! So it's Me 8 - Late snacks 0

Glad to have you back Rosemary. Are you still on holiday or back to work?
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Thanks Dew, worked last night but didn't have time to make a lunch to take in. We ended up ordering out Chinese. I got the hot & sour soup. Then we got busy. Much later I got an EggMcmuffin and coffee after McDonald's switched over to breakfast. (They are open about 24/7 downstairs.) Only poor snacky thing I ate was a small bag of cheetos (my fav). On the way home I went to the Community Center for treadmill walking and got some groceries, then ate lunch. Never went to bed until a nap about 4pm. Got back up a bit after 5pm. The plan is to mow the grass next. Boy is it hot/stuffy here. I'm gonna count Me 2 for last night and tonight. It is all running together for me. Might add the other July days before the vaca later.

Me 2 / Snacks 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    15 me/9 them

Well, got off the plane at 3 p.m. yesterday and had to run straight to a friend's house who asked me why I wasn't around when she needed me. Needless to say, once I finally got away from there it was already late and didn't even sit down to eat until 30 minutes before my cutoff. So over I went. But I'm back on track today. Going to make my cutoff time 8:45 this week starting tomorrow.
  • dewdrop
    Finished dinner before [q 9, so I am considering to lower my cut-off experimentally - on the exception of the nights when this is not possible for external reasons.
    Me 9 - Late snacks 0
This discussion has been closed.