Your greatest feat of strength?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    heytimsla wrote: »
    Putting my weights away when I’m done. You’d be surprised how many people just aren’t strong enough.

Oh, man. So much this.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Putting my weights away when I’m done. You’d be surprised how many people just aren’t strong enough.

do i get bonus points for putting away other people's weights as well?
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options

Yes,yes you do.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

Yes,yes you do.

giphy.gif
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

You get all of their points.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

What if you fix all the weights on the squat rack so they are on the right pegs?
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options

What if you fix all the weights on the squat rack so they are on the right pegs?

That is not allowed, people would get confused :) , h.
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Pushing 45.

Practicing by leaping to conclusions, jumping the gun, flying off the handle, pushing boundaries, running my mouth, stretching the truth and dancing around the truth.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,173 Member
    Options
    As always @Machka9, your endurance feats cycling always astounds me.

Cheers, h.

Thanks! :) I love the endurance stuff! :)
  • smurfbus
    smurfbus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Got my loooong time goal of one arm chinup finally at 50 yrs. Last time I was this fit was when I was 18 but I could not get oac back then. Also got up to 270lb bechpress @150lb but this seems to be my limit as I have had this now twice one year apart and then it just gets down again after peak training and does not cope with any calorie restriction. Next goal is to get my oac confortable with both arms and iron cross in two years if I dont get injuries before that. Its just so brutal on your elbows and shoulders even when you do it with dreamrings that cut your weight effectively half.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

I do this!! 10, then the 5, then the 2.5 and THEN the 1.25 people!! do NOT hide the 1.25 behind 3 20kg plates. That just hurts my brain. heh also.....20's go on the bottom pegs! it is mean to make someone lift 20kg onto their face!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

That is not allowed, people would get confused :) , h.

That's exactly why I do it, I love the chaos.