In need of snarky friends

Options
Most of my friends on here are super nice and motivational and positive....and annoying lots of the time. I need more trash-talking, sarcastic friends. Seeing all these motivational quotes just makes me roll my eyes. Anyone, anyone?

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think my snark comes across as b!+c#y (for the language police). Feel free to add!
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Motivation schmotivation
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I do not post much but i would love more snarky posts in my feed lol. I did post a goal for today but nothing very motivational. I prefer the sarcastic/funny side of life. A lot of these motivational quotes make me nauseated also. If anyone wants to add me feel free to :)
  • TarahByte
    TarahByte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    I think my snark comes across as b!+c#y (for the language police). Feel free to add!
    m8ns3m4f614x.jpg

Mine too. Ugh. As if.

• TarahByte
    Options
    I do not post much but i would love more snarky posts in my feed lol. I did post a goal for today but nothing very motivational. I prefer the sarcastic/funny side of life. A lot of these motivational quotes make me nauseated also. If anyone wants to add me feel free to :)

I don't post often either but if I do, it's mostly self-deprecating randomness. Maybe if I have more a**holes for friends, I'll get into it more! Then I can be my true self.
  • undefeatedman
    undefeatedman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    Great job!
    Way to go!
    You are amazing!
    Fantastic!
    Yes, getting out of bed does count as a sit-up!
    Chewing burns calories!
    Pizza is mostly air!
    Wait....you mean that you have to actually go to the gym?
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I do not want a single one of you to add me as a friend!!! If you try I will probably ignore you...
  • Linzella
    Linzella Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I agree. Don't leave Richard Simmons quotes on my wall
  • TarahByte
    Options
    TGTiger wrote: »
    I do not want a single one of you to add me as a friend!!! If you try I will probably ignore you...

You're a lying liar that lies.
  • TarahByte
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    TarahByte wrote: »

I don't post often either but if I do, it's mostly self-deprecating randomness. Maybe if I have more a**holes for friends, I'll get into it more! Then I can be my true self.

No. Self-deprecation is MY thing, dammit.

Well you do have more of a reason to do it so...you can have it. :-)