• zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    Much like the day the music died:
    The-Day-the-Music-Died1.jpg
  • Ipedalforpleasure
    Ipedalforpleasure Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me...tired of all the nicey nice MFP friends who are all politically correct. Fark politically correct, I need some real MFP friends who tell the Shat like it is.
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    TGTiger wrote: »
    If you have to question where the snarkiness is in that post than you need not post here. :D
    BTW I like your gumption!!!

Ohh ..Im posting wherever I want ..you want snarky ..C'mere BOY!!! I'll give ya snarky .. :D

Hardy har har har har har. I'm shaking in my running shoes!!
  • zorander6
    Options
    If you have to question where the snarkiness is in that post than you need not post here. :D

Ohh ..Im posting wherever I want ..you want snarky ..C'mere BOY!!! I'll give ya snarky .. :D

It'd be more efficient to run in the running shoes but whatever burns calories I guess.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I know you're skeered..bet your runners are full off pee :D
  • TGTiger
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »

It'd be more efficient to run in the running shoes but whatever burns calories I guess.

There's a lifer for ya!!!
  • TGTiger
    Options

You wish...then you wouldn't be alone with that issue.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Nope ..no issue here ..my runners are bone dry ..you're alone in your problem .. :D
  • zorander6
    Options

Nope ..no issue here ..my runners are bone dry ..you're alone in your problem .. :D

So they are sitting in your closet having never been worn then? I suppose you could break them in with a short walk round the park or something.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

So they are sitting in your closet having never been worn then? I suppose you could break them in with a short walk round the park or something.

I could!! ..but I don't want to wear them out ..Im saving them for a special occasion ..
  • zorander6
    Options

I could!! ..but I don't want to wear them out ..Im saving them for a special occasion ..

Might be a while before the zombie apocalypse, though if you were American I'd suggest running for the borders now.
  • TGTiger
    Options

Yes you are. It's called Armageddon.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Might be a while before the zombie apocalypse, though if you were American I'd suggest running for the borders now.

Im not American ..I reckon Im gunna be pretty safe where I am ..
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

So they are sitting in your closet having never been worn then? I suppose you could break them in with a short walk round the park couch or something.
    FIFY.

• abigail0683
    abigail0683 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh I love love love sarcasm! Please add me as a friend
  • zorander6
    Options
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    Oh I love love love sarcasm! Please add me as a friend

Oh that is the greatest contribution we have had all day ;)

I can't tell if she was being sarcastic or serious. Maybe I need more sugar and caffeine.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

So they are sitting in your closet having never been worn then? I suppose you could break them in with a short walk round the park couch or something.
    FIFY.

Very clever..congrats, thats a good one.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    grmckenzie wrote: »
    Seems like a good crowd to ask. WTF is with friend requests? Is this some weight loss version of FB or something? I came here for an argument....

Debate section or GTFO. I keep my friends list small. They are snarky *babysloth*s. That's why they get to stay. Most of them, occasionally a cuddle puddle is good too, but it's hard to tell whose hand grabbed you in the pillow fort once the wine has gone around.

You aren't supposed to chug the wine, how many bottles did you go through?

I don't really remember :confounded: and my head hurts too much to count that high :sick:
  • zorander6
    Options
    grmckenzie wrote: »
    Seems like a good crowd to ask. WTF is with friend requests? Is this some weight loss version of FB or something? I came here for an argument....

Debate section or GTFO. I keep my friends list small. They are snarky *babysloth*s. That's why they get to stay. Most of them, occasionally a cuddle puddle is good too, but it's hard to tell whose hand grabbed you in the pillow fort once the wine has gone around.

You aren't supposed to chug the wine, how many bottles did you go through?

I don't really remember :confounded: and my head hurts too much to count that high :sick:

So you are saying you'd like to listen to some Pictus then [vid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tENmzjvhy8[/vid]
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm in search of this too!!

Add me!