In need of snarky friends

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    TGTiger wrote: »
    People...we love when you write about how this is your favorite thread. Why don't you stop leaning on the wall and get in the fray?

But this is the bestest thread evar!!!!!!!!
    People...we love when you write about how this is your favorite thread. Why don't you stop leaning on the wall and get in the fray?

This is a super duper thread..and you two are so inspiring and motivating ..yayyy you guys go ..friend me ..we can be awesome super duper together ...
    I'll cheer you on ..let me get my pom poms ..
    *waves pom poms*

• shellbug80
    shellbug80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was told I could find my type of people in here
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

This is a super duper thread..and you two are so inspiring and motivating ..yayyy you guys go ..friend me ..we can be awesome super duper together ...
    *waves pom poms*

hey I want you to wave your pom poms for me :(

I have been told I'm snarky. I don't see it AT all but hey we all have a different snark tolerance...I think I'm sweet and angelic
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

*waves pom poms*

I have been told I'm snarky. I don't see it AT all but hey we all have a different snark tolerance...I think I'm sweet and angelic

I'm not sure you qualify. I mean if you have to be told you are snarky then there is some doubt as to your true abilities.

I'd say welcome to the club but we are all too introverted to actually do anything.
  • zorander6
    Options
    shellbug80 wrote: »
    I was told I could find my type of people in here

That really depends on your type of people. I mean if you are into salsa dancing then I'm not sure we are a good fit.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

*waves pom poms*

I'm not sure you qualify. I mean if you have to be told you are snarky then there is some doubt as to your true abilities.

I'd say welcome to the club but we are all too introverted to actually do anything.

Speak for yourself ..Im extroverted ..geezus *naked pom pom waving here* .. :D

Sure @synchkat waving my pom poms for you too..I will turn my back though. .I know how much you love humps :D:p
  • synchkat
    Options

*waves pom poms*

Sure @synchkat waving my pom poms for you too..I will turn my back though. .I know how much you love humps :D:p

yes Wednesday is my most favourite day of the week!!! :)
  • zorander6
    Options

*waves pom poms*

I'd say pictures or it didn't happen but I'm not sure the forum moderators would approve.
  • synchkat
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I've seen the pics. Pretty spectacular
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

*waves pom poms*

I'd say pictures or it didn't happen but I'm not sure the forum moderators would approve.

No..I've come a foul of the mods ..they don't have an eye for an artistic pic :p
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda snarky I guess

Idk I just saw Jo here and thought I'd pop in
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I think it could be a good thing not having naked before pictures on here. I know they say big is beautiful but there is big and there is big. Too many big wobbly bits would put me off my dinner
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I'm kinda snarky I guess

Idk I just saw Jo here and thought I'd pop in

Aww sweet and snarky .. ;)
    loobe1066 wrote: »
    I think it could be a good thing not having naked before pictures on here. I know they say big is beautiful but there is big and there is big. Too many big wobbly bits would put me off my dinner

True ....
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm smelling a food fight. Let's get all Animal House in here. Screw the exercise
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Terpdad wrote: »
    This ain't snark
    Turn up the heat *kitten*

Cuff to the ear ..sit down and shut it in the peanut gallery ..or contribute :p
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Justme_1 wrote: »
    I'm smelling a food fight. Let's get all Animal House in here. Screw the exercise

*smack in head with muffin* ..tag you're it :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Glynn1974 wrote: »
    You need some NYers up in here.
    This thread is like a 2 on the snark meter.

This chick knows. Ppl reckon they want snark but end up being just like the rest "hit like".

Well if there ain't nothing like a bit of aussie snark hey .. B)
  • zorander6
    Options
    So you are proposing a snark off between an aussie and a New Yark er. This should be fun.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    So you are proposing a snark off between an aussie and a New Yark er. This should be fun.

@Glynn1974 is aussie ..I think he should prove his snarkiness ..so yeah ..