Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    futureicon wrote: »
    I guess even the snarky thread has it's limits..

There's intelligent snark and then there's stuff like that picture.

Two entirely different things. ;)

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

That all you got?? Maybe you should go back out of town again..maybe rest the old brainbox till the good ideas start percolating again ..

Shheeshhh second time in a week I heard that one .. :p

Well I suggest you go into the forest and cut down the tallest tree with a herring then.

Ohhh clever ..I can smell the smoke coming out your ears :D

Nah just at work pretending to work. The real challenge is staying awake.

Well its past midnight here and this girl needs her beauty sleep ..feel free to make a snarky comment about that for me to find in the morning ..
    Night sunshine ;)
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options

Well its past midnight here and this girl needs her beauty sleep ..feel free to make a snarky comment about that for me to find in the morning ..
    Night sunshine ;)

I know better than to fall for that one. I like being alive most of the time thanks. :p
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    well, this is great :-/ now i've got two sudden friend requests with no little note about where they saw me and what they want, as per my profile request.

i'm blaming this thread.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha feel free to add me!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Night sunshine ;)

I know better than to fall for that one. I like being alive most of the time thanks. :p

Snarky and wise ..great combo ..
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Seems like a good crowd to ask. WTF is with friend requests? Is this some weight loss version of FB or something? I came here for an argument....
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have ever used the work snarky but I am very much into encouragement by "harden the f up!"
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    grmckenzie wrote: »
    Seems like a good crowd to ask. WTF is with friend requests? Is this some weight loss version of FB or something? I came here for an argument....

Debate section or GTFO. I keep my friends list small. They are snarky *babysloth*s. That's why they get to stay. Most of them, occasionally a cuddle puddle is good too, but it's hard to tell whose hand grabbed you in the pillow fort once the wine has gone around.
  • lizzieshealthylife
    Options
    Yes!! Feel free to add me :D
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    grmckenzie wrote: »

Debate section or GTFO. I keep my friends list small. They are snarky *babysloth*s. That's why they get to stay. Most of them, occasionally a cuddle puddle is good too, but it's hard to tell whose hand grabbed you in the pillow fort once the wine has gone around.

You aren't supposed to chug the wine, how many bottles did you go through?
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Better not add me as a friend if you're not wanting a cheerleader.

I'll click like or comment for you just signing on for 5 days in a row or taking the time to complete your diary regardless if over or under on your caloroes.

To all those taking time to post in this thread and engage in the community..

" congrats!!! You guys are doing awesome!!!! you're such an inspiration!!!! Woot woot!!! "
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    runwmeNC wrote: »
    Better not add me as a friend if you're not wanting a cheerleader.

I'll click like or comment for you just signing on for 5 days in a row or taking the time to complete your diary regardless if over or under on your caloroes.

To all those taking time to post in this thread and engage in the community..

" congrats!!! You guys are doing awesome!!!! you're such an inspiration!!!! Woot woot!!! "

You're scaring me..please stop :'(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    TarahByte wrote: »
    Most of my friends on here are super nice and motivational and positive....and annoying lots of the time. I need more trash-talking, sarcastic friends. Seeing all these motivational quotes just makes me roll my eyes. Anyone, anyone?

Why? What will you give me?
  • Hardstylexmen
    Hardstylexmen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    yo add me if u want
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Much offense to the newbies on here. Where has the snarkiness gone?! Has it become like dust in the wind? I am waiting on pins and needles for a response.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TGTiger wrote: »
    Much offense to the newbies on here. Where has the snarkiness gone?! Has it become like dust in the wind? I am waiting on pins and needles for a response.

Who cares ..wait all you want :#
    Btw ..lead by example ..where's the snarkiness in your post ;)
  • TGTiger
    Options
    If you have to question where the snarkiness is in that post than you need not post here. :D
    BTW I like your gumption!!!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

Be the change you want to see.

LMAO.
  • TGTiger
    Options

Be the change you want to see.

LMAO.

:p This is as close to a puke emoji as I can get on here.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    If you have to question where the snarkiness is in that post than you need not post here. :D
    BTW I like your gumption!!!

Ohh ..Im posting wherever I want ..you want snarky ..C'mere BOY!!! I'll give ya snarky .. :D