Can a 19 year old guy be with 38 years old woman

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think for the vast, vast majority of young guys who go for "MILFs", it's a status thing, and a notch in the headboard, not actually a genuine attraction to older women.
  • The_Rocket_Scientist
    Options
    Have dated 6 years older and 7 years younger, and a whole lot in between. The best relationships were always with women same age or older but who also had a zest for life (enjoyed hiking, working out etc.)

Age has no correlation on the type of relationship you will have. It is truly just a number. I promise.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Zee_0100 wrote: »
    Do most of the women like young boys?
    Why is it said that girl should be smaller than you?
    A guy being in relationship with elder women is some kind of taboo?
    majority of men like milfs why?
    Alot of questions coming into my mind by watching a movie name "A Teacher".

1. Do most of the women like young boys? A: The key word here is the word 'boys', not men.
    2. Why is it said that girl should be smaller than you? A: I have never heard of this and I have been around awhile. My wife is smaller then me, but I was 6', so the average woman is going to be smaller then me, even after I have shrunk a bit now that I am older
    3. A guy being in relationship with elder women is some kind of taboo? A: It depends on what your definition of relationship is. I had a great relationship with my Mother, it was not taboo. You are suppose to have a good relationship with both your parents. If you are talking about romance, then it will have some unique challenges that most couples do not work out in the long run.
    4. majority of men like milfs why? A: The majority of women appreciate a man's body. That does not mean there is going to be a meaningful relationship. I can appreciate a nice looking woman (no matter what the age), that does not mean we are going to have a relationship.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    #NiUnaMenos
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm 39 and there is no way in hell I would even hook up with a 19 year old, let alone "date" one.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Zee_0100 wrote: »
    Do most of the women like young boys?
    Why is it said that girl should be smaller than you?
    A guy being in relationship with elder women is some kind of taboo?
    majority of men like milfs why?
    Alot of questions coming into my mind by watching a movie name "A Teacher".

47 here, and I don't enjoy talking with men under 30....looking at them, yes....talking? Not so much! No offense!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I guess OP can't handle the truth. :laugh:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I could never date a boy that is 19. I would still be calling him baby.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Well, men have their sexual peak around 18...for women, it is around 40. It makes sense to me--men in their 40s and 50s generally cannot keep up. At all.

19 is a bit young, but age gaps are far less important than the personalities of the people involved.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the OP in preferring women that were older than me. When I was 16 I had a ...well, I wouldn't call it a relationship, but it was more than just a hookup with a lady who was 16yrs older. Even today at 48, I smile when I think back to that positive experience with her.

I feel that if it makes the 2 of you happy, then age shouldn't be an issue.

One thing to consider... A good friend of mine married a girl who was 20 when he was 43. They have 2 wonderful children and have been together 22 years. Now though, he is 65 and has ED. His 42 yr old wife is incredibly frustrated by his failing body due to hereditary health issues.

He is so very distraught as he loves his family. The age difference wasn't a big deal at 20 and 43, but now at 42 and 65, their ages are a much bigger deal.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    As a 39 year old man, I say yes, all the power to them! I intend to trade my spouse in for 2 x 20 year olds once she turns 40.

i've gone so far as telling mine i'm trading her for 3x 20yo when she terns 60... she slept on the couch for 3 nights, which is weird because we have a "guest suite" and most of the kids have moved out of their rooms... for a total of 5 empty beds, yet she chose the couch, some people.
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Everyone likes different qualities in partners. I tend to go for guys about 10-15 years older than I am. Do whatever floats your boat.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Well, men have their sexual peak around 18...for women, it is around 40. It makes sense to me--men in their 40s and 50s generally cannot keep up.

Meh. Total BS.

Men get to the 40's and 50's and look to younger women for exactly the same reasons women look to younger men. It isn't about energy, but the lack of excitement with who they are with and trying to recapture some part of their fleeting youth.