Options
13»

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    travisk8s wrote: »
    Your 2 inches shorter than me but my starting weight was only 148 now I'm 169lbs. I'm not sure what my bf% is tbh I just posted a progress pic though. I'm dirty bulking bc it's faster and more convienent. I probably won't stop for a few more months trying to reach 185. So maybe you should shoot for 175-185

Enjoy your long drawn out diet to get lean. This is not the way to do it!

+1 dirty bulk is only really recommended for those who have a good drug cycle for both anabolic and cutting phases. As mentioned above a few times, when you go above a certain BF% you start gaining more fat and less muscle and that trend continues as you go up.

Even with "supplements" I don't think it is recommended. However that is for different reasons!

LOL no I wouldn't take the fat cutters, they are far worse than the anabolic agents!

How are the fat cutters worse than anabolic agents?

I don't believe that fat cutters or anabolic agents are the correct terms for anything. I believe he was referring to DNP which is effective but horrendous.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Your 2 inches shorter than me but my starting weight was only 148 now I'm 169lbs. I'm not sure what my bf% is tbh I just posted a progress pic though. I'm dirty bulking bc it's faster and more convienent. I probably won't stop for a few more months trying to reach 185. So maybe you should shoot for 175-185

+1 dirty bulk is only really recommended for those who have a good drug cycle for both anabolic and cutting phases. As mentioned above a few times, when you go above a certain BF% you start gaining more fat and less muscle and that trend continues as you go up.

Even with "supplements" I don't think it is recommended. However that is for different reasons!

LOL no I wouldn't take the fat cutters, they are far worse than the anabolic agents!

I don't believe that fat cutters or anabolic agents are the correct terms for anything. I believe he was referring to DNP which is effective but horrendous.

I wasn't trying to be accurate in terminology, not that most people use the correct terms but I digress, DNP is one of many weight loss chemicals, and obviously the worst, but not the only one that is very dangerous. Anabolic steroids and human growth hormone are rather benign compared to many of the weight loss products. Insulin is used both for weight loss and as an anabolic compound and is probably second to DNP as far as health risks but most bodybuilders also use various techniques such as sodium and potassium loading and other strong diuretics to get ready for competition and give them that shrink wrapped look. These tend to play havoc on the internal organs and likely a main contributor to the premature deaths of so many bodybuilders.

On a side note, IGF-1 is the most likely reason for the bubble gut so many top bodybuilders now have and is also something that will promote the growth of cancer cells as well. Inulin and IGF-1 are pretty dangerous drugs to be playing with.

Oh, and if you want to see how to treat your body like a pharmaceutical experiment take a trip to some of the PED forms around the net. It's just mind numbing the amount of drugs these people take from anabolic steroids, fat burners, diuretics, SARMS, SERMS, peptides, herbal compounds and a few other things. It's rather scary so see the risks that people are willing to take with their long-term health for short-term aesthetics and strength gains.
  • trigden1991
    Options

I wasn't trying to be accurate in terminology, not that most people use the correct terms but I digress, DNP is one of many weight loss chemicals, and obviously the worst, but not the only one that is very dangerous. Anabolic steroids and human growth hormone are rather benign compared to many of the weight loss products. Insulin is used both for weight loss and as an anabolic compound and is probably second to DNP as far as health risks but most bodybuilders also use various techniques such as sodium and potassium loading and other strong diuretics to get ready for competition and give them that shrink wrapped look. These tend to play havoc on the internal organs and likely a main contributor to the premature deaths of so many bodybuilders.

On a side note, IGF-1 is the most likely reason for the bubble gut so many top bodybuilders now have and is also something that will promote the growth of cancer cells as well. Inulin and IGF-1 are pretty dangerous drugs to be playing with.

Oh, and if you want to see how to treat your body like a pharmaceutical experiment take a trip to some of the PED forms around the net. It's just mind numbing the amount of drugs these people take from anabolic steroids, fat burners, diuretics, SARMS, SERMS, peptides, herbal compounds and a few other things. It's rather scary so see the risks that people are willing to take with their long-term health for short-term aesthetics and strength gains.

Thanks for the info but I am fairly well versed in the area! Not that this is a discussion for this forum but you would have to be very stupid to die from DNP.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

Thanks for the info but I am fairly well versed in the area! Not that this is a discussion for this forum but you would have to be very stupid to die from DNP.

Just wanted to not that I wasn't putting that out to you specifically, I've seen enough of your posts to know that you understand this. I'm sure you've been to enough of the PED sites to see what protocols are out there for both cycle and PCT but I was giving more of a general information post for others on the thread who may not have your background. Certainly, dying from DNP is stupid and taking any would count as stupid since even if you think you know what you are doing with it you can't possibly know what the dosage really is that you have in your hand. The biggest reason for overdoses is that the drug is not consistently mixed for all capsules so people think they are getting a certain dose but it's actually higher than they are used to and they bake themselves. Black market drugs, gotta love em.
  • trigden1991
    Options

Just wanted to not that I wasn't putting that out to you specifically, I've seen enough of your posts to know that you understand this. I'm sure you've been to enough of the PED sites to see what protocols are out there for both cycle and PCT but I was giving more of a general information post for others on the thread who may not have your background. Certainly, dying from DNP is stupid and taking any would count as stupid since even if you think you know what you are doing with it you can't possibly know what the dosage really is that you have in your hand. The biggest reason for overdoses is that the drug is not consistently mixed for all capsules so people think they are getting a certain dose but it's actually higher than they are used to and they bake themselves. Black market drugs, gotta love em.

You may die but you will die shredded ;) Or being cooked from the inside out.
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited November 2016
    Options

You may die but you will die shredded ;) Or being cooked from the inside out.

Leave a handsome corpse! Abs baby, abs! :D
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options

What's DNP?
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

What's DNP?

nothing good.but its an anabolic steroid
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited November 2016
    Options

What's DNP?

nothing good.but its an anabolic steroid

DNP is not a steroid but rather it's a fat burner and one of the few that actually works very well. It's no longer sold for human consumption but is still used a fungicide for plants, which should give you an idea of how great an idea it is to take. It causes ATP to leak from the mitochondria and thus energy is lost so your body needs to mobilize more fat to compensate for the energy loss. The other major effect is that it increases body temperature as a result and was actually developed initially as a way to keep Russian soldiers warm during WWI. The problem is that if you overdose on it your body temperature rises so high that your internal organs eventually shut down and you literally have cooked yourself.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bitchin' ride.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Sounds like a bitchin' ride.

LOL that's one way of putting it.