Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• Basia_and4345
    Basia_and4345 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    (When I am alone) I will talk out loud to myself ..... and answer myself too.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    When I eat vegetable soup. I take out each lima bean from the soup and line it up, concave side facing the bowl. When I'm finished with the bowl, I take each lima bean and count it, and consume it.

I also clean my hands and bush my teeth after any meal. I have several cases of lava soap at home that I scrub for 40 seconds per arm up to my elbow. This means I have to drive home after I go out to eat or have birthday cake at work to scrub up. This means a lot of the time I have to use personal days to be clean.
  • alittlebitdaria
    alittlebitdaria Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When I'm done praying I say AMEN like 4 times, just to be sure I said it. HAHA
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options

I have full on conversations with myself...even when my boyfriend is around. Of course half the time he's paying attention to the tv or to his computer so he doesn't hear these conversations.

When I hear a song on the radio, I can, many times, associate it with a movie or few that it's in. I drive my boyfriend crazy with my "what movie???" game....even though he's a film critic.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

I also clean my hands and bush my teeth after any meal. I have several cases of lava soap at home that I scrub for 40 seconds per arm up to my elbow. This means I have to drive home after I go out to eat or have birthday cake at work to scrub up. This means a lot of the time I have to use personal days to be clean.

This! I'm late because of this a lot of the time. And because I wash my hands so much, I have more eczema flareups.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I like maple syrup on scrambled eggs.

if this is wrong, then I dont wanna be right.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Every time I say the number five I yell it and hold a hand up showing all five fingers.

"FIVE!!!!"

All of my kids now do this also.

All becuase as I grew up and watched the WWF, King Kong Bundy always pinned his opponents and asked for a five count by holding up his hand and yelling at the ref, "FIVE!!!!"

My wife spends a good part of her life rolling her eyes at me.....
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    That's not a problem unless you answer yourself in a different voice. I talk out aloud quite often when I'm alone.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    when i eat pizza i go through this ritual:

1. eat the toppings
    2. eat the cheese
    3. lick the sauce
    4. toss the crust

I did almost exactly this all through elementary school except the order was:

1. eat the toppings
    2. pick off the cheese and put to the side
    3. lick the sauce
    4. eat the crust
    5. eat the cheese

I still kinda wish I could do this but grown up me knows it grosses some people out. In general I tend to save my favorite thing for last, like eat some of the burger, eat all the fries, finish burger. Nomnom.
  • Moya6512
    Moya6512 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I eat off my plate in a clockwise motion, 1 bite of each food at a time. Always need a blend of flavors, I cant munch on the same thing for long. when I get nuggets or fries.. I get atleast 3 diff dips.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I talk to my cats like they will answer me. Can you say crazy cat lady? (and thus far there is no answer, although they often look at me like I'm nuts)

I dance around the house while cleaning (loud music playing or not)

I sometimes eat pizza, cheese, lick the sauce then scrape off the soft part on the crust, throw out the hard part (this is best with sicillian slices)

My mat needs to line up perfectly straight with the wood lines on the floor in a class or at home. Must be perfectly straight.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I married my husband only 24 days after the day we met!! Been married 22 years. I think both of those make me nuts!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I associate life events with things that happen or were said on the TV show 'Friends'.

Remember that time Chandler said....

I DO THAT TOO!!!!
    hahahahaha
    I even bust out laughing because that part of the episode will play in my head and it's always Chandler's face that pops in my head and he has the greatest facial expressions!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    i immediately associate things with music/lyrics/movie quotes

ditto

ditto ditto!

ditto ditto ditto!

A few others said they do this too.
    Apparently it's not as crazy as we think it is... haha
    Either that or we are all nuts.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have to step over cracks on the sidewalk an even number of times for each foot. If I get to the end and it's going to be uneven number, I can step ON the last crack & that way it doesn't count!

Also have to make sure my Concept II Rower is lined up even with the lines of the mats on the gym floor. If it's off even just a little bit, I will get off & straighten it.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    i will think of something funny that happened earlier or the previous day and I will randomly bust out laughing hahahaha
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I can't touch a popsicle stick.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I separate candies like M&M's and Skittles by color and eat them in a circle from least favorite to most favorite until the quantities match and then go in the opposite order until they're gone.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Me? I'm crazy. The internet says so.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I sometimes make faces in reflected surfaces. I'm not an incredibly expressive person and that is my way of working on it.