Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I count stairs as I'm climbing them in sequences of four-stop at 12 and start over....I also have a vivid image of falling UP the stairs and breaking out all of my teeth.
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I get HIGHLY annoyed with small noises!!! My husband snaps his toe and I can't stand the lady in the cube next to me (her bracelts jingle all day), and I get so annoyed at people eating all loud in the movies....

BUT other than that I obsessivly track my calories and exercise... lol:laugh:
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I separate candies like M&M's and Skittles by color and eat them in a circle from least favorite to most favorite until the quantities match and then go in the opposite order until they're gone.

O M G I do the same thing... I like to have all quantities equal... OCD??? Maybe lol
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i immediately associate things with music/lyrics/movie quotes

ditto

ditto ditto!

ditto ditto ditto!

A few others said they do this too.
    Apparently it's not as crazy as we think it is... haha
    Either that or we are all nuts.

I'm a few bricks short of a load,
    but a full load always hurt my back.
    I flew over the cuckoo's nest and
    I'm never ever coming back because
    I am crazy just like you
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I can't stand for the plastic bubbles on a to-go cup lid to be pressed down. I swear anxiety creeps in bad when i see it. And if they are all up, and someone around me wants to push one down, I will throat punch them lol
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i hate chocolate and i hate milk. but i love me some chocolate milk
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I can't eat Hawaiian pizza with the pineapple still on it. But I won't order without pineapple, because it leaves a little juice/flavor that I like.

I like ketchup on macaroni and cheese.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I stab hobos.
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I can't handle it when my food touches. Pork on my potatoes? Hell no! THE SIDE! ON THE SIDE, DAMNIT!

Also, I have conversations in my head... I'll play out scenrios, how things could have gone differently (maybe what I SHOULD have said or done) and I get so lost in them that I sometimes start talking outloud. > <
  • girlnherdog
    Options
    when i'm alone in the kitchen, i pretend i have my own cooking show. sometimes i talk like julia childs...sometimes paula dean (but i NEVER use bad words!).
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I associate life events with things that happen or were said on the TV show 'Friends'.

For me it is "Seinfeld." I don't know how people get through life without Seinfeld quotes.

My weird thing of late is to encourage myself (out loud) at the gym, including clapping and thumbs up for milestones. I am sure I look/sound demented, but it keeps me going!
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I associate smells with things. Such as smelling wood burning "smells like Christmas" or when a candle is blown out it smells like Halloween. Yep, I'm weird.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I separate candies like M&M's and Skittles by color and eat them in a circle from least favorite to most favorite until the quantities match and then go in the opposite order until they're gone.

I do this too!! I also eat the outside edge of a Reese's cup before eating the whole thing.

When I'm at a restaurant, I tear off tiny pieces of the straw wrapper and roll them up into little balls & set them on the table. Anyone who knows me well, gives me their wrappers as well. I'm sure the server cusses at me when I leave!

When I vacuum, I always move backwards out of the room and afterwards, I walk around the edges so I don't get footprints in the carpet....and threaten my kids if they do!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I like maple syrup on scrambled eggs.

Um, thats just a good food decision not crazy.

I eat ketchup with pretty much everything.
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

me too! i also won't eat any food that touches, and i will only eat one thing at a time. ie, eat all my broccoli before even thinking of the chicken and all the chicken before the rice, etc. casseroles are out of the question.
  • JenRobistow
    JenRobistow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I associate life events with things that happen or were said on the TV show 'Friends'.

Remember that time Chandler said....

LMAO! I do this too! I was at the gym one day and I was exhausted and I just wanted to quit and go home even though it had only been about 20 minutes so I figured a new tv channel might help, turned the channel and the first thing I hear is..."I wanna quit the gym!" laughed my way through the next 40 minutes :laugh:
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I count stairs as I'm climbing them in sequences of four-stop at 12 and start over....I also have a vivid image of falling UP the stairs and breaking out all of my teeth.

Holy crap! I cannot walk up stairs without counting them, but I count by one's. Found out recently that my father and sister do the same thing, Crazy is genetic they say.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would rather have silence than hear a speaker crackle. It's worse than blackboard screeches.
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i drink coffee threw a straw. People look at me like im crazy alll the time
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    when i carve up abducted drifters to make the skin suits, i start at the feet and work my way up.

im so silly!