Brazilian wax

Options
124»

Replies

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    i used a groupon for laser hair removal. went 12 times and it was pretty effective. there's still the odd hair every so often, but easily managed with a razor or tweezers.

this thread reminds me of this though https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

'My dangles looked like an elderly Rastafarian..' This is genius! Thanks for posting
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Personally, I've never understood the fascination with removing body hair, but to each his/her own.

It feels clean, it looks amazing and sex is so much more enjoyable. If that doesn't sell you, I don't know what will.

I guess to some people, but....

My hair feels clean when I wash it, appearance is in the eye of the beholder, and sex with the hairless is uncomfortable to me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I shave once a week. So, it's hairless and then grows in a little. I don't get any irritation by only doing it weekly. As a dancer it feels kind of necessary to me. I use coconut oil. But waxing or laser is worth a try.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Personally, I've never understood the fascination with removing body hair, but to each his/her own.

It feels clean, it looks amazing and sex is so much more enjoyable. If that doesn't sell you, I don't know what will.

My hair feels clean when I wash it, appearance is in the eye of the beholder, and sex with the hairless is uncomfortable to me.

But I wouldn't want to kiss a man with a big bushy beard. And kissing other places is a lot easier/more pleasurable if there's no hair in the way too (applies equally to men and women).
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

But I wouldn't want to kiss a man with a big bushy beard. And kissing other places is a lot easier/more pleasurable if there's no hair in the way too (applies equally to men and women).

3l4mlawv9dfd.jpg
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

I've had sex while both bare as a piglet down there and hairy as Fock and sex was the same amount of enjoyable...sooo hmmm I disagree
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options

3l4mlawv9dfd.jpg

Well that changes everything
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I think I might do the at home laser.

I haven't used my Tria, which cost $500.00 consistently because it takes hours, since it's just a small circle & bodies're vast! It'd take nearly 6 hours, to do my entire body because of having to charge it; several times! So far I have mini patches, that won't regrow but you'll have to tolerate letting it regrow enough, to view if it's working or not & you must wash/shave before using it. I plan to just use it on 1 body part, until the sessions're over (every 2 weeks, for 6 weeks; so 12 weeks for each region); Hopefully then, I'll be able to do it; to completion because otherwise, it's just been easier; to shave! As for the expense, it'll cost less; than a lifetime's worth of razors/gel but they did offer a payment plan!

Thanks for this info

You're welcome!
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options

But it probably feels amazing to her. Girls have different bits, things get dank down there and at the risk of saying way too much, god forbid she wears a pad during her time of month with a muff. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

You can always hire a carpet shampoo company to come clean that out of the muff. I hear they use more environmentally safe cleaners and steam now. The muff will be shiny and soft in no time after about 6 hours of drying :smiley:
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options

But it probably feels amazing to her. Girls have different bits, things get dank down there and at the risk of saying way too much, god forbid she wears a pad during her time of month with a muff. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

You can always hire a carpet shampoo company to come clean that out of the muff. I hear they use more environmentally safe cleaners and steam now. The muff will be shiny and soft in no time after about 6 hours of drying :smiley:

I see a Shark Tank business opportunity 'Pay for 3 rooms and get your bloody muff steamed for free'