does cleansing the gut help lose weight faster?

Options
124»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Leezaa wrote: »
    I would choose to eat fruits and veggies (raw). I'm on my 7th day, feel dizzy on my first day, but okay for now.. i hope this will help..

Please eat protein and fat ...it's a really really bad experiment
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    I would choose to eat fruits and veggies (raw). I'm on my 7th day, feel dizzy on my first day, but okay for now.. i hope this will help..

7 days of only eating raw fruit and veg???

How many days will you be doing that for??

Sounds really bad idea.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

7 days of only eating raw fruit and veg???

How many days will you be doing that for??

Sounds really bad idea.

I would expect it to help purge the colon, which would appear to be weight loss, because nothing is staying in there. Agreed. Bad idea.
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2013/10/traditional_chinese_medicine_origins_mao_invented_it_but_didn_t_believe.html

“Even though I believe we should promote Chinese medicine,” Mao told him, “I personally do not believe in it. I don’t take Chinese medicine.”

There is no long, ancient history of cleanses as an effective anything. Mao created "traditional Chinese medicine" because he didn't have enough western-style doctors.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    well at least one thing will come of the cleanse,you will no longer be full of crap. lol
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Yes you will lose the weight of all the money you spend on these junk products.