Replies

• aboverubies5
    aboverubies5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try Crossfit/ weight training...
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Could you be gaining muscle from walking around the same rate as reducing fat? Do you physically notice changes in your body? Just a thought cause I don't see it mentioned above. Muscle is heavier than fat, so it doesn't take as much of it to equate to a fat loss and it sounds like the scale is the only way you are measuring your progress.

If you don't want higher intensity (sweat, risk of injury), perhaps more resistance workouts. Again though, you might not loose weight so much as tone your body and burn more calories at idle.

If you are still on medications, do they have side effects that would affect your weight?

You are doing your body and mind great service by walking. Best of luck and so glad you've come through your troubles.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    sargeca wrote: »
    Not being a food nor diet fanatic I don't understand the acronyms. Would I be correct in assuming that CICO stands for Calories In Calories Out?
    As for Trixiegirl66's comments, I am thinking that it might be time for her to have a Snickers bar and relax a little. Gottaburnem said that she takes a snickers bar when she wants. Nothing to do with healthy eating, it just works for her.
    By the way, what is SAD an acronym for?

Standard American diet