Girls opinion

Options

Replies

• IceQueen1986
    IceQueen1986 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's creepy. I don't care if the guy is the most beautiful man in the world or the creepiest one.. A remark like that is creepy.
    Please show some respect and tell her she's beautiful or something else.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    It's creepy. I don't care if the guy is the most beautiful man in the world or the creepiest one.. A remark like that is creepy.
    Please show some respect and tell her she's beautiful or something else.

That is a very interesting profile pic. I have no idea if you are beautiful :P
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I'd start yelling "RAAAPE!!!!" to creep him out :)
    Set that shz on fire.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    It depends on the dellivery of words ..if its said with a leer, drool and grubby look ..then yeah creepy..
    But if it said after Id busted my *kitten* at the gym and said as a compliment intending to validate my good work ..then a compliment it is..
  • marlonNjess
    marlonNjess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Not enough information. If it were in the gym and I had just finished my squats, wearing super flattering booty-hugging pants, I'd cry with joy and hug the guy.

If it were an old dude that walked up behind me and whispered it in my ear in the cat food aisle of the grocery store, I'd be creeped out.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They probably appreciate it as much as random *kitten* pics on their mfp feed.

Stay classy OP!

There it is, just what I have been thinking this whole time. Welcome back

Ohh really ^^ ..same thought as @GnothiSeauton23 hey...interesting
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Stay classy OP!

What's interesting about it? Word gets around what a piece of *kitten* the OP is for posting random dìck pictures on his wall after collecting a bunch of female friends. Then he starts a thread like this...... so yeah, it's creepy

Lol ..really ..you've never posted anything vaguely smutty? ..
    I only found it interesting you tagged @GnothiSeauton23 is all..call me easily amused
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Stay classy OP!

What's interesting about it? Word gets around what a piece of *kitten* the OP is for posting random dìck pictures on his wall after collecting a bunch of female friends. Then he starts a thread like this...... so yeah, it's creepy

I only found it interesting you tagged @GnothiSeauton23 is all..call me easily amused

Btw ..I don't even think the actual thread terribly controversial. .the op maybe ..but not the thread
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2016
    Options

Stay classy OP!

Smutty eh?! Yeah I'll post some perverted stuff from time to time, but I'm not gonna drop my dong on some unsuspecting innocent people. Clearly you understand the difference,

Oh I do understand the difference, Im pretty smart like that....Im not sure how dropping his dong on his news feed
    relates to the op question ..

And he may show his dong,a few have as do women showing *kitten* and tits ..do you complain about those? ..probably not
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2016
    Options

Stay classy OP!

Smutty eh?! Yeah I'll post some perverted stuff from time to time, but I'm not gonna drop my dong on some unsuspecting innocent people. Clearly you understand the difference,

Oh I do understand the difference, Im pretty smart like that....Im not sure how dropping his dong on his news feed
    relates to the op question ..

And he may show his dong,a few have as do women showing *kitten* and tits ..do you complain about those? ..probably not

You don't know how his behavior relates to his question? I don't think you are as smart as you say you are.

Actually, the women I have had flash unsolicited tits at me, have gone ignored, defriended or just not added back on my new account. If I want to see it I will ask for it if we are cool like that. It's pretty desperate for a girl or a guy to do such things without warning. To be honest, it's disgusting.

As I said his behaviour on his newsfeed..in my opinion.. doesnt relate to him asking a simple question on this thread ...your pre exiting prejudice might colour your feelings though.
    Many who may respond to this don't know him anyway so it is neither here nor there his newsfeed behaviour.
    You don't have to take my word for my intelligence or smarts ..I know and thats ok..

Hmmm well to each his own ..disgusting is something different to everyone.
    I found a particular meme you posted with a poor child covered in its own filth and vomit .....disgusting..

Just my opinion..you are of course entitled to yours ..
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2016
    Options
    It depends on the delivery of words ..if its said with a leer, drool and grubby look ..then yeah creepy..
    But if it said after Id busted my *kitten* at the gym and said as a compliment intending to validate my good work ..then a compliment it is..

Anywho..I stand by my answer ....
    Returning to the question at hand ..