Tell me your deepest, darkest secret.

Options
BrainyBurro
BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
don't worry, it's just me reading this thread. you can trust me.

... and go!

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I always wanted a donkey.

Yes, like that.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I always wanted ronrob.

Yes, like that.
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life

you sound delightful.

:flowerforyou:
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

been there. done that.

meh_cat.jpg
  • MargaretSans
    Options

you sound delightful.

I truly am
    :flowerforyou:
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I always wanted Bench AND a donkey

Yes, like that.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I always wanted ronrob.

Yes, like that.

Bring me a donkey and we can talk.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

This happened
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    I always wanted ronrob.

Yes, like that.

Bring me a donkey and we can talk.

Brainy, you wanna be my dowry?
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm frequently depressed and often think about topping myself, which I can't do because too many people depend on me.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options
    I always wanted Bench AND a donkey

Yes, like that.

Tumblr_heyyyy_flirting.gif
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am really an alien from the planet nympho and i lock my husband in the closet when i leave for work to use for later
  • MargaretSans
    Options
    @happywithme12 i just like the locking husband in the closet part
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I must confess.

That my lonliness.

Is killing me now.

Don't you know I still believe.

That you will be here.

Just give me a sign.
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @happywithme12 i just like the locking husband in the closet part

He would totally run away if i let him out im sure, you know how it is damn men
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I must confess.

That my lonliness.

Is killing me now.

Don't you know I still believe.

That you will be here.

Just give me a sign.

Great. Now this is stuck in my head
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that fantasies about killing hookers??
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

been there. done that.

meh_cat.jpg

Yeah. A lot of us did it. They offer tours now, where everybody gets to shoot someone, and then they all watch. It's kind of annoying when you're waiting for your turn.