6 calorie cookie dough bites!

Options
12346»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    highly doubt they are 6 calories

When you round down some of the ingredients because they have < 0.5g of each macro, you'd be surprised how low the calorie count can be.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: In because its just hilarious!!!! Made me come out of my post lunch :yawn:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What would I get if I put these "cookie dough bites" into an oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes?

The fire dept. at your front door.

Oh dang. Cookies in the oven NOW!

Llama los bomberos que me estoy quemando, bomberos-de-bilbao-entre-llamas.jpg

I think some hot cookie dough got on me right there, sir.
    286272.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

All I wanna know is, IF most people cannot pronounce my name...does that mean I'm not real? <cuetwilightzonemusic>

It means you're a chemical or additive. :angry:

Does that mean no one can eat me?

I can totally pronounce it. If not I will pay someone for speech lessons until I can.

:bannanaflavoredchocolatecoveredsweetpotatoprocessedcauliflowerforyou:

thanks but I hope you dont mind that I am picking out the cauliflower and tossing it in the trash. the sweet potato I am putting in a tupperware with butter and brown sugar and cayenne for later. The bananas and chocolate ready right now.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it will taste like baby food to me. gross.

I have all these ingredients on hand, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and make them today. If its gross I will report it back here.

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

1. They are very small portions for your serving size. About the size of my thumb, and I have small hands.
    2. They are soggy
    3. They weigh 6 grams each bite. I can have REAL cookie dough that size for under 30 calories.
    4. They were COMPLETELY disgusting. I added vanilla stevia just as you suggested as well, and it still didn't help.

Good luck on your journey, OP. :flowerforyou:

edited to add: please seek help for your pro ana/ED beliefs.

a real cookie thats packed full of additives and chemicals and 20 different ingredients half of which you can't even pronounce? It baffles me why people focus so much on calories instead of ingredients and nutrition.

I can pronounce sugar, flour, eggs, baking soda, vanilla extract, butter.... after all that's what "real" cookies are made out of... at least in my house.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it will taste like baby food to me. gross.

I have all these ingredients on hand, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and make them today. If its gross I will report it back here.

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

1. They are very small portions for your serving size. About the size of my thumb, and I have small hands.
    2. They are soggy
    3. They weigh 6 grams each bite. I can have REAL cookie dough that size for under 30 calories.
    4. They were COMPLETELY disgusting. I added vanilla stevia just as you suggested as well, and it still didn't help.

Good luck on your journey, OP. :flowerforyou:

edited to add: please seek help for your pro ana/ED beliefs.

a real cookie thats packed full of additives and chemicals and 20 different ingredients half of which you can't even pronounce? It baffles me why people focus so much on calories instead of ingredients and nutrition.

I don't know what cookies you're eating, mine contain:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 cup packed light-brown sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips

I can pronounce all of those things, apologies if you can't.

Dang, I should have read father down...
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    i wis this had a picture so i know if im making them right or not lol
    um, have you not seen the picture I took of them in this thread 100x already??
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

All I saw was toes. Delicious, delicious toes.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

and all I see is a delicious_.....

wait uh, i mean... um
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm glad someone tested them out before I added them to my recipes to try. thx! :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

and all I see is a delicious_.....

wait uh, i mean... um
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

All I wanna know is, IF most people cannot pronounce my name...does that mean I'm not real? <cuetwilightzonemusic>

It means you're a chemical or additive. :angry:

Does that mean no one can eat me?

Only if they wanna eat dirty... :laugh: :devil:
  • AnsiStar
    AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bumping before I lose this
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    bumping before I lose this

You'll probably want to lose this.
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I tried them. Was hopeful. Epic fail. The texture is sorta similar to raw cookie dough but they taste boring. I only used banana, coconut flour, and almond milk. Pushed two chocolate chips into each of them. Wanted them to cure my craving but they didn't. Tried to leave them in the fridge to firm up, but that made them soggy.

Nothing like the real thing when you're craving a good ole chocolate chip cookie (or the beaters!)