Could your last ex (spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend) do the eulogy at your funeral?

13»

Replies

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    No, I dont think either of my ex's would want to ...

Spill the beans...what did you do???

We just all hate each other equally... Why is the question what did I do.... and not what did they do... ?
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member

We just all hate each other equally... Why is the question what did I do.... and not what did they do... ?

You are right...I assumed. And I assumed because it was TWO women that shared the same thing...lol. I won't dare say 80% of the time it's the man's fault, like some of my female counterparts think. I won't dare say that.

Just kidding.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member

You are right...I assumed. And I assumed because it was TWO women that shared the same thing...lol. I won't dare say 80% of the time it's the man's fault, like some of my female counterparts think. I won't dare say that.

Just kidding.

lol... "whispers in your ear" If you talk to them its all my fault every time.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    bump
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Cher did Sonny Bono's and they had been divorced for over 20 years. Her eulogy for him was lovely.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    bahahahah sure why not! They would be uncomfortable but that't because my family does not like him lol but he would only be nice because he knows better.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    lol no
    He probably hates me as much as I do him.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I guess so. That was almost 20 years ago, so not sure how relevant and timely his comments would be. He would be kind - he's a kind person - but it would be so awkward. That's just weird. I vote no. :/
    I'd rather have my husband <3 do it than some old, irrelevant boyfriend from my youth.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Could your last ex (spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend) do the eulogy at your funeral?

No. I haven't had an ex for over 20 years so who I was then is not even who I am now. It wouldn't be relevant really.