Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I miss the ocean.

ripk3jzhm8oc.jpeg

I can't imagine living somewhere that would be landlocked. I don't think I could live in west Texas.

Luckily, I'm near the Mississippi and we have a ton of lakes. And, I do miss the weather in SoCal and seeing the ocean multiple times a day. But, I have issues with high prices, taxes and politics there so it'll just be visiting unless I have a compelling reason to have to move there.

Look. I hate damn near everything about
    Living where you live, but i LOVE driving over the river every day

Yeah, this state isn't all that much better than SoCal. I've been contemplating where I want to move next. Just not quite ready to relocate quite yet.

Yeah we gotta meet first

One of these days, I probably won't move for a year at least. I'm on the other side of the river relatively frequently. I'm down to the last ten days of my weightloss challenge, so I'm focusing heavily on that and absolute strict nutrition. After that, I'm relaxing it a bit and we can meetup for a beer.

Or we can meet for kale this week lol
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I had jalapeño bacon this morning

Hmmm, this sound yummy

Is that a bacon wrapped jalapeno? Can't say I've heard of it before.

On those same lines, I did have bacon wrapped filet Mignon the other night. Was delicious.

No. It’s just bacon vnp2x5b6qmi5.jpeg

Going to look for this

Agreed, will try it at least once. Though, nothing beats fresh butcher cut bacon. Wonder if I can get someplace to make it? I know a few places do jalapeno variation brats. Hmm...
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I need this for reasons

7ex24dm1m74e.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I keep getting the same FR each week, most times its twice a week. There is never a message with the FR. He has been sending these FR's for a couple of months now. He has 987 friends. :grimace: I am just mind blown.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I'm going away in 13 days and I'm strongly considering turning off my phone during my whole stay and really disconnect. We're so dependent on these things and these apps that sometimes we need to take a step back and REALLY enjoy our surroundings :)

My phone is a leash. Disconnecting totally from everything would be wonderful wouldn't it? If you are going on vacation/holiday why wouldn't you want want to enjoy and savor every moment. These apps and the social aspect will still be there when you return, get your money's worth out of your stay, come back refreshed and relaxed.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Entertainment during this conference
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking - i believed it got easier to parent our children when they are adults = I was wrong.
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Am I in for a corndogging today?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Ten days...
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Nine days...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    How weird it feels to not have to get up at 3 am every single day anymore. Sleeping like a normal person the past 3 nights feels really good, I am still gonna have to find a part time job to replace the lost money but I am starting to feel happy that my part time job of 8 years was unexpectedly eliminated. I didn't realize how much I really really hated it. I just got up and did it cuz I had to.
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Also I need to get into the habit of reading before sending.

Me too
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ready...so flippin ready...

swimming-pool-1680x800.f7e69be1.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    ready...so flippin ready...

swimming-pool-1680x800.f7e69be1.jpg

Is your Cancun trip coming up?

I am so flipping ready for Jamaica but I still have 7 months to go.. in the meantime I have some extended camping trips coming up, I can't wait for those!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    STOP TELLING ME I LOVE DORITOS!