Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was fun for some reason
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Whenever I want my son to do something or not do something, act or not act a certain way, we talk about things "Dudes" do... I tell him things like, Dudes eat their vegetables, Dudes don't play rough with girls, Dudes do their homework...

Dude's don't body shame people...
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I can't dance at all
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I like her...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    How muchI love this video. It gives me the feels https://youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

Brilliant!!
  • _pi3_
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Idk why he invents problems and blames me. Makes no sense
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    So many things on my mind....I can't even...
  • ZeetaFit
    ZeetaFit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wish I was cute/pretty/beautiful/hot. I don't like it when people imply I'm too ugly/stupid/whatever to be with who I'm into. Wish life would give me a break.

People will always try to bring people to their level. Positive people tend to build others up. Negative people try to tear others down. Maybe it's time to cut the negative people out of your life or at least see them less? Also, I have a bunch of guy friends. If you showed them 10 pictures of different famous women, they would all have a different opinion of what is cute/pretty/hot, etc. My philosophy is that we are all cute/pretty/hot so some people and not to others. The trick is to find the ones that support and love you no matter how you look/think/act, etc.
  • Runninjustincase
    Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    So many things on my mind....I can't even...

This is me too

• _pi3_
    Options
    I have like grease on my forehead wtf
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My upcoming birthday and how everything I had planned needs to be revised.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    I tried to reach out to someone today who I don't talk to everyday and was stone walled. I've always viewed them as being sweet and nice, maybe they were having a bad day or perhaps they don't want to continue conversation anymore.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    LVNF04 wrote: »
    I tried to reach out to someone today who I don't talk to everyday and was stone walled. I've always viewed them as being sweet and nice, maybe they were having a bad day or perhaps they don't want to continue conversation anymore.

That is hard, I feel you. I get it.

Maybe try again...who knows what is going on in other peoples lives, they may just be preoccupied or consumed with their day or a problem.

Give it another try, or two...nothing to lose but potentially a friend if you don't at least try.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    LVNF04 wrote: »

That is hard, I feel you. I get it.

Maybe try again...who knows what is going on in other peoples lives, they may just be preoccupied or consumed with their day or a problem.

Give it another try, or two...nothing to lose but potentially a friend if you don't at least try.

Its complicated. There are things I would love to tell them. By the universe, or whatever I'm being blocked. I just look at it like maybe sometimes you have to let it go. But I do miss them.
  • LifeIs420
    LifeIs420 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    pizza & boobs
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I set up my new knockoff roomba last night, and this morning I said goodbye to it as it was roaming around the apartment. I can't decide if that's sad or if I should just embrace it and give it a name and maybe bedazzle it or something.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I set up my new knockoff roomba last night, and this morning I said goodbye to it as it was roaming around the apartment. I can't decide if that's sad or if I should just embrace it and give it a name and maybe bedazzle it or something.

I'd advise against it, roombas are nothing but heartbreak. You name it, buy it accessories, you confess you're feelings for it. Then bam, you come home to find it under the bed sucking another roombas dust bunnies.

:anguished: i have a Roomba :anguished:

But honestly I'm not worried. He constantly gets himself locked in the bathroom. No other roomba will have him.

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »

I'd advise against it, roombas are nothing but heartbreak. You name it, buy it accessories, you confess you're feelings for it. Then bam, you come home to find it under the bed sucking another roombas dust bunnies.

:anguished: i have a Roomba :anguished:

But honestly I'm not worried. He constantly gets himself locked in the bathroom. No other roomba will have him.

Just wait until a roomba named Tiffany comes along, you'll see. I'll save you a seat at the bar so we can drown our sorrows.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I still miss you and think the world of you